Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nerd455

(Week 3) BLAZBLUE Bluebouts BBCP PSN Tournament Signup! REGISTRATION CLOSED

Err CST or EST? Im gonna take a precautionary nap...

Sorry Nerd, but something came up and I won't be there for the start of the tournament. I'll probably be home later at night sometime. If it gets to my turn just send me to losers. And sorry for not being able to help with the brackets today.

And it begins once again...

I can still participate but I don't think I can commentate though. I'll let you know if something comes up.

Nerd, to help the tournament run faster. I'll help you run things. PM me on Skype.

Here's the lowdown of how it will go today

Pre-Stream at 7.

-It is now MANDATORY that all competitors have a twitch account and MUST be in the stream by 7:25. The free-time before you can spend warming up in city no.7. Azure and I will do the player lobby beforehand after I set up my router. Don't have a Twitch? Make one...

-Mastatoken you will be task along with Azure to keep track of which matches are next and checking to see if the players are there in chat, since DREX said he'll be MIA for awhile I'm counting on you Token to keep track of scores.

-In the event that one or neither players are in the chat, advance the player who is in the chat or skip the match entirely. If by 7:30 you do not tell to skip your match for later if you are not able to make it by the time stated I will send you to losers no questions asked (If you are already in losers, you are eliminated!

Tonight we start with losers rebel 1 ("It's not over yet") and then we go back to winners for the Winners Rebel 1 onwards and then losers again.

Are we clear?

Mandatory huh? Even if your opponent shows up, they'll be disqualified for not having a Twitch account, or..

If they show up they can pass I suppose, As long as they know they're up or see the invite.

Matter of fact rephrase if the stream knows where the competitor is if they are not in the stream and let you know and such (since I won't be able to see the chat that much) Then that is fine.

I might be a little late in this one, so if my match occurs and I am not there just make me a loss I don't want to hold it up any longer than needed, this is Nirage22 speaking.

Dark ranger get ur ass in here soon.  

Shoot man, I-I had a match against Lime? Stupid parents... I was hoping I would be able to get back home in time....but nope.

I SHOULD be home in time to tune in for this today, even though I'm out of it. But stuff could happen again >.>