Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nerd455

(Week 3) BLAZBLUE Bluebouts BBCP PSN Tournament Signup! REGISTRATION CLOSED

Yep 4 slots left. If you want in let me know.^_^ If you do, it's 3 slots left for anyone who wants to know because the tournament is capped at 64.

Damn counting G_Man that's 63 one more slot left! Woooooooow this many players that's crazy.

Why in the world did so many people sign up for this tournament? It boggles the mind @_@

The prizes are just a couple of PSN cards...Speaking of which, why PSN cards? Is it illegal to dole out cash prizes?

Even I too am surprised how many people signed up for this and I have stated countless how even though the prize is just PSN cards it still got this big LOL! Buuuuuut as FenrirHades`81 stated it may just be the sheer will of competition. LOL!

And to answer your question Dark_RangerEX, I chose this as it seem to be the most price friendly thing I could think of (Since I'm buying and you guys are playing for free), As well as the fact that since it's online I don't wanna charge you guys, add to the pot with my own money, and have you all fight because depending on who wins how am I supposed to send the money? LOL! So that's why I thought this was better.

Even I too am surprised how many people signed up for this and I have stated countless how even though the prize is just PSN cards it still got this big LOL! Buuuuuut as

FenrirHades`81 stated it may just be the sheer will of competition. LOL!

And to answer your question Dark_RangerEX, I chose this as it seem to be the most price friendly thing I could think of (Since I'm buying and you guys are playing for free), As well as the fact that since it's online I don't wanna charge you guys, add to the pot with my own money, and have you all fight because depending on who wins how am I supposed to send the money? LOL! So that's why I thought this was better.

Collusion to the max

I'd like to enter as well!

Well, unfortunately, registration just closed. However if you post your PSN, I'll be sure to enter you if anyone drops out.

Aw, I saw this too late. I wouldn't have minded helping out with commentary or entering the tournament. Been kinda ignoring netplay in general.

Can I request being added if someone else drops from the tournament later?

Well I will be needing a commentator to join me who has a good mic in the lobby so we can, which is what I've been trying to do this for awhile lol! So if you wish to join me you can.^_^

Well I will be needing a commentator to join me who has a good mic in the lobby so we can, which is what I've been trying to do this for awhile lol! So if you wish to join me you can.^_^

When im not playing I can commentator a little hopefully,

Holy fuck this a Major

Haha! I swear it feels like one lol! Can't wait to see who actually shows. XD!

Swordsman09 and Fenrir sure I don't mind and I may let you two do commentary or swordsman and Omnix do it I will see.^_^

Swordsman09 and Fenrir sure I don't mind and I may let you two do commentary or swordsman and Omnix do it I will see.^_^

I'm all for having other players commentate. We need more people to gain the exp for that. I'm used to commentating for Token's streams, so I'd love to give feedback on Swordsman and Fenrir's commentary so they could improve. I feel like I could do that now :P

Sounds good I may pair you up with me and swordsman and fenrir I'll see once my laptop gets here.