Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nerd455

(Week 3) BLAZBLUE Bluebouts BBCP PSN Tournament Signup! REGISTRATION CLOSED

Okay guys I'm going live, sorry badlime for the mishap but you're going to have to go the 7th city LOL!

Pre-Stream at 7:30
Stream at 8:00EST!

All competitors please report to the 7th city of the arcade lobby or the stream.^_^

Twitch.tv/nerd455

Wow!  Totally forgot this was today!  Assuming I haven't already been DQd for being late, I'll be right there.  Slopped my mind that this was starting today and not tomorrow.

Took so fucking long and I had an argument with my fucking mom, cant even play anymore, she just kept telling me to turn off the ps3

Despite the rough start I'm glad that there are those that still had fun, despite all the planning I went through for the whole month I'm surprised of the results I got, heh, guess nothing goes as planned sometimes but tune in for tomorrow I'm gonna try to fix what's wrong

Well fuck me.  I would end up falling asleep maybe 6 matches before mine.  The worst of the worst.  My sincerest apoligies even though you shouldn't forgive me.  That was just bad.

No the apologies are all mine, you guys did great my internet and the no shows hate me LOL!

At least I got to play my match even though my opponent couldn't compete. When we played earlier, I still won 2-1.

At least I got to play my match even though my opponent couldn't compete. When we played earlier, I still won 2-1.

I have never seen so many dps in my life. Idk. I actually looked back at the match and if I just went for the kill and not the safe jump I might have won. Still doesnt matter. Gg

Too bad my opponent never showed, little to no action for me. ;_;

Also, sorry again for not hosting at the beginning Nerd. Fell asleep and didn't wake up till well into 8.

You're fine Azure in the end my internet screwed me good LOL! It didn't even do that before the tournament.