Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AyaImmortal

[#R] GGXX#R: Known Online gameplay Issues

Hi whenever I test out any port at all on the port testing site of Whatmyip.org it says that they're all timed out. Could someone help me with this please? I'm using a laptop so that might be part of the problem too.

did you set "port forwarding" in your router? it has nothing to do with your laptop if you are connected to the internet through a router

open up a web browser and type in the ip address of your router then log in and look into the advanced setting, there should be something called port forwarding, put the port number you want to open in their follow with your machine's ip address to check your ip address and your router's ip address, go to start->run->type in "cmd" to open up the dos window, then type in "ipconfig" and press enter ip address = your machine's ip address default gateway = your router's ip address

i ran that patch after i installed the game and i can get into VS NET but its just a bunch of squiggle shapes and i dont know what anything is, i click on stuff thats lit up green and a couple options come up, the first two are lit up (the second of which seems to turn the persons name RED) what do those options mean?

well i tried to make this sound exciting so it would seem more like a party than answering my dumb questions i want this shit to work SO HARD! but i think im the only one with a squiggle symbols vs net room everyone has the nice readable one

When it came to the patching and all that I was able to do it fine. But I realized that when I tried to execute the Guilty Gear file itself it wouldn't open. :( Idk why this is happening but when ever I patch the game it won't open it just and thats it. Is there anyway I can fix this problem because I really wanna play against others online.

Moving this to the main #R game issues thread. Does the ggxx.exe program run before patching? And what kind of error do you get when you try to open the patched ggxx.exe? (A screenshot would help)

Moving this to the main #R game issues thread.

Does the ggxx.exe program run before patching? And what kind of error do you get when you try to open the patched ggxx.exe? (A screenshot would help)

It runs fine before patching the game actually works. But when I do patch it "Nothing" happens, absolutely nothing. The game doesn't open, and no error shows up. The exe file just doesn't open.

guys how do you open ports to play GGXX reload. I already saw the official guide but it didn't explain how to open the port since i tried to test my port at whatsmyip.com and it says "time out". how do i fix this? thanks in advance

guys how do you open ports to play GGXX reload. I already saw the official guide but it didn't explain how to open the port since i tried to test my port at whatsmyip.com and it says "time out".

how do i fix this?

thanks in advance

You need to forward your ports. (Time out means the port isn't open)

Instructions for doing so are on the first page of the Official #R PC Thread, first big quote box.

ok i can go to the server but i dont think there is anyone available for playing. there are some green and others gray. when are you guys playing? i cant even watch others play. what color isi it when someone is available to play? should i wait for them to see me?

GGxx#reload PC - when i enter the lobby i can't see anybody T_T why? yesterday i played and it's was OK...but when i woke up and tried to fight somebody...i found this "bug"? Help me %) please...i want to fix it

Ok I've got patching problems. It just says C:/Program Files/GUILTY GEAR XX #RELOAD/ggxx.exe with some Japanese letters above(but my OS cannot read them(forgot to install lang pack for asian langs and lost the cd so there are some weird characters). I did what the guide said(downloaded 1.04 and 1.20-3 and then unpacked 1.04 to game folder and unpacked 1.20-3 files into game folder(overwrited old files))Help would be very appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Who could help me a little? I don´t know why but whit certain peoples im having too many sync error, especially after some throw or dp/ overdrive on wakeup.

This is getting really annoying because 5 month before I could play perfectly.

I have the 10000 port open for the game.