Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

brett_

[FB] EXVSFB Side Tournament @ Evo 2014

Totally forgot to mention this but if anyone can bring ethernet cables, we need a few of them too. Thanks for understanding!

I'll be registering for this!

「The Sugoi Boys' Kawaii Club」

Featuring:

GKN|Yaozzer (me)

GKN|Teyah (partner)

Now that the dust has more or less settled from the event, shoutouts to brett, dakanya, and norcal for setting up the event and running it smoothly as well. It was fun meeting and playing with players from east coast and canada as well. 

I am finally back from EVO!

First of all, a big thanks to everyone who supported this event, be it as a staff member, player, or spectator!

Massive shoutouts to:

All the people who lent out equipment: Myung, Roy, Aug, Kozu, Hiro, OrderShar, Myxeq, DoomBacon, Yon702, YYY, MINUS, Methdragon, Jinbu. This event could not have succeeded without your generous help, so thanks again.

All the Team NorcalDogfight members for helping with basically everything: Dakanya, AJ, Tsubasa, 

Everyone else who helped staff, carry stuff, etc: Jinbu, BBV, Meth, Cosmic DoomBacon, Bako, Blitz, Shingin, DJ, 

Commentators who helped fill awkward silence: Bako, Airmaster, Lark, Dakanya, Tari, Jinbu, BBV, Shingin

All the out of town participants who flew from around the world to support the scene: Calgary crew, jdg-king and his friends, East Coast, Montreal, Utah/Colorado, etc - you guys are godlike.

Ogu, Sengoku, ASAGI, and all the other JP supporters for restreaming, retweeting, and helping us grow our event internationally.

DJCream for putting up a note and reserving Gundam on Day 2 when I overslept - you saved the tourney \o/

Once again thank you all for your support. We'll be having HQ footage uploaded as soon as we can, and I'll be sure to inform you guys when it does happen.

Yup, thanks a lot for the event, I'm really glad I could contribute to it even if I couldn't do that much!

Kinda wish I did better during the team tournament, but I had a lot of fun nonetheless (especially stomping (and getting bodied) with Kamille MkII during the 10v10 lol). It was cool to put faces to names and playing with people from the NA continent offline.

Shoutouts to Brett, Dakanya and Norcal crew for setting up the event, and shoutouts to everyone else (Socal crew (thanks a lot for Vector Strike btw), East Coast, Montréal, EU etc.) for playing and bringing the hype/fun.

Special thanks to Greensurre for being my partner and to Airmaster for ze French commentaire (accent québécois too godlike haha)

Hopefully I'll be able to go to the next EXVS EVO side tourney next year (or in 2016, with MaxiBoost maybe...)!

I want to also thank and congratulate all the staff for a successful EVO2014 ! Keep up the good work, looking forward to the next one.