Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Djqubil

[P4AU] Sho Minazuki (Tsukiyomi) - Q&A Thread

So it seems Air turn > j.C is starting to become the new thing now. What exactly can we get off of that?

CH j.C > j.D > j236C/D or j.236CD > jA > jA > jB > jC > j2D > j236C is all we can get using my 1.1 knowledge, but even in 2.0 i'm not sure what's possible.

Depending on how low you need to be for jD whiff it may be possible to follow up with a ground combo, atleast on CH.

I'm actually going to go ask a JP player what you can get off this so yeah i'll update this

CH j.C > j.D > j236C/D or j.236CD > jA > jA > jB > jC > j2D > j236C is all we can get using my 1.1 knowledge, but even in 2.0 i'm not sure what's possible.

Depending on how low you need to be for jD whiff it may be possible to follow up with a ground combo, atleast on CH.

I'm actually going to go ask a JP player what you can get off this so yeah i'll update this

And in 1.1, that's only off CH standing opponents and if you autopilot j.D, lol.

I saw someone ask Shiita, and he said it wasn't comboable in most situations. It's just a neutral tool, but it's very good (even in this version) for getting people to stay out of a certain area of the screen that you don't want them in.

Could someone explain this to me, please

Simple.

That's not P4U, that's UNiEL and it's fucked up hitboxes.

Serious answer: Fucked up hitboxes.

I've seen Shiita use it in pressure, looks like of executed correctly it's almost a free pressure reset. It's DP safe, catches the OS, recovers in time to catch rolls, combos on CH into 4k corner meterless. That iad air turn it's very hard and I don't think land canceling j.d is possible in 1.1, but it's worth it.