Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KayEff

[CP] Ragna Gameplay Discussion

oh wtf 6D used to be foot invinc from frame 1 huh. that's pretty sick they should bring that back

Ah, so that's what it was.

I'd have Ragna 6D over my 3C in the older games and thought it was from being airborne.

^ in recent time casually. He plays who he wants, from terumi to bullet to etc. Back to rags

So I didn't realize how much range DID has when using it with 5B 5C. So what would be the advantage of using DID over hells fang mid screen? I know hells fang is great at pushing people towards the corner if you are near it but aside from that I dunno what other advantages Ragna gets from it besides a little more damage.

So I didn't realize how much range DID has when using it with 5B 5C. So what would be the advantage of using DID over hells fang mid screen? I know hells fang is great at pushing people towards the corner if you are near it but aside from that I dunno what other advantages Ragna gets from it besides a little more damage.

Not much. Unless you really want ax kick oki midscreen and a bit more lifesteal (maybe) then sure you can do it. Hells fang is better.

Really only do it when you can combo into straight

It gives you slightly more control over your opponent and you can punish them more easily if they don't tech immediately.

And it's better to use DID in case you're backed in a corner, it's easier to put them into it this way.

If you're any close to corner you could always try delaying uppercut and Straight as much as possible to get them to wallstick.