Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HyroXIII

What am I doing wrong?

*semi-rant ahead*

lately, every match I play online, I always end up losing. 

I'm kicking my bad DP habit, but then my opponent both out prioritizes and out speeds me, making me think Kagura can't get out of pressure for s*** unless he used DP, in which, he's helpless against the opponents pressure. I'm also having no success in trying to block DPs as well it seems like every time I try to block my opponents DP they don't and every time I don't think they'll DP they do. 

basically, I'm having trouble ascending into the more advanced section of play and it's Irking me to no end how everyone else seems to effortlessly get to that level of ability. 

/semi-rant

Well you're playing Kagura...who really has to struggle in most matchups; who are you having trouble against atm.

Mostly Rags, Amane and tao. 

tao for the obvious reasons. trying to pin down a skilled Amane player is near impossible and so far everything I've tried hasn't yielded results. rags just endlessly irks me because his while style of playing is hard for me to counter since most of his attacks are faster than kags C attacks and longer range than his A and Bs.