Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stag.S

Pointless Dizzy Thread... Post your colour!

So. Yeah... I'm just curious what colours do all you DI players use? I used to use several, specifically K and S, EX P and EX K. For a short while I really liked Suigintou Dizzy too, Slash HS, but lately I've been going back to default just cause none of the major japanese DI players use it. How 'bout you guys?

So. Yeah... I'm just curious what colours do all you DI players use? I used to use several, specifically K and S, EX P and EX K. For a short while I really liked Suigintou Dizzy too, Slash HS, but lately I've been going back to default just cause none of the major japanese DI players use it.

How 'bout you guys?

All of Slash colour are model after rozen maiden if you look closely. There's Shinku, Suiseiseki and Souseiseki.

My favourites are : (not in any particular order)

Reload # K, P

Slash P, k

GGAC K, S

Posted Image

I use Reload K most, must be the light pink variants that is so attarctive to me. Makoto White is awesome too ^^.

Link to GGXX AC colour scheme for those that didn't know

http://guilty.xxxxxxxx.jp/ggxxac/index.htm

This is the Dizzy color I always use, no exceptions:

Posted Image

Its mine, dammit! MINE!!!:arg:

BTW, anyone notice how it matches with my Zero avatar? That's the main reason why I picked it. People will be like, "that's the 'zero scheme', must be Tech Romancer's Dizzy." :keke:

Doesn't Kazuki use the Dark Blue Dizzy? Specifically the S Dizzy, I think. Maybe he used the normal Dizzy at first but latest videos I've seen like the 23v23 has him using that colour Also I forgot to add that I also mix it up and use Reload S for the pure blue Dizzy. I wasn't around during the Slash era but the real Slash colours look so much better than the current AC colours. EDIT: Oh wait, forgot that H.H. uses the normal Dizzy haha.

Posted Image

BTW, anyone notice how it matches with my Zero avatar? That's the main reason why I picked it. People will be like, "that's the 'zero scheme', must be Tech Romancer's Dizzy." :keke:

Thats Xmas Dizzy. :v:

Thats Xmas Dizzy. :v:

Ha, I didn't notice that. But is black a Christmas color?

Anyway, I'm sorta serious...if I keep it up, I plan to do this game in tourneys...I would love for this color Dizzy to be the scheme associated with me.

I usually end up using EX P White Dizzy, since that is the costume input I use for a number of other characters like Slayer and Ky and it's become a habit, plus I've noticed that most characters get at least a decent color set for that so it's a safe choice when I can't remember specific ones. Sometimes I also use gold Dizzy (not GOLD gold), red/black goth Dizzy, and Easter Dizzy with the pale green/blue/yellow colors. You would think that by now I would have her colors memorized, but I guess I don't usually care which colors I get aside from EX P Slayer, Reload K Faust, and Reload S ghost Potemkin.

i use AC HS, gang green dizzy :<.

I like to call that Xbox Dizzy. She has the red ring of death and her hitbox is 'huge liek xbox'

And yes that's Xmas Dizzy, since she's Red and Green.

As long as I'm playing on PS2, my Dizzy color is: Suigintou WIN :) Kurokun, we'll have to fight over who really deserve to use this Dizzy color lol

As long as I'm playing on PS2, my Dizzy color is:

Suigintou WIN :)

Kurokun, we'll have to fight over who really deserve to use this Dizzy color lol

I use that one too -.-

I use S or HS dizzy most of the time, sometimes EX P or standard colors just to mix it

Those're Steph's colors :arg:

I use that one too -.-

HERE COMES DAREDEVIL! LOL.

As long as I'm playing on PS2, my Dizzy color is:

Suigintou WIN :)

Kurokun, we'll have to fight over who really deserve to use this Dizzy color lol

If the both of us were a part of the same local GGAC scene, I could envision a DI vs DI match taking place to determine who could use the Suigintou Dizzy color. It is unfortunate that the game doesn't allow for same character color matchups but it would be interesting to see that in action though.

But if you really wanna go through with it.....

How about we do this at EVO 2K9? lol.

This of course will depend on ability/availability to attend the event and the setting for the match which most likely would be in casuals, hopefully with other Dizzy players in attendance watching the matchup take place.

There is an alternate method we could use to determine who can use the Suigintou Dizzy color if you are interested. I'll share the method later unless someone already knows what I'm talking about and posts it ahead of time.

This is some serious business right here, lol.

It is unfortunate that the game doesn't allow for same character color matchups but it would be interesting to see that in action though.

For obvious reasons...

This is some serious business right here, lol

As long as no-one uses my color, I won't have to get violent. :mad: