Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OmegaDivider

Dungeon Fighter Online!

DL (Un)Official Server is East, Cain

http://www.dfoneople.com/

Guild is up and running on Cain/East server!

Name is called DungeonLoop, feel free to request an invite in-game by searching as such:

>Head over to the "Menu" tab

>Community

>Click on the "Guild" tab

>Should see a spot to put in a guild name. Enter "DungeonLoop" and request an invite. 

It's being buggy atm so I'm on Silver Crown E right now if you want a guild invite. Just PM me here for an invite with your IGN.

Please note, each person is allowed to have their Main+2 Alts in the guild at any given time.

PvE Gameplay (Monk) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6j0dn6kmew

PvP Gameplay 1v1 (From the semi-recent Alpha) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zjn3oRXBFMg

PvP Gameplay Team (Also from the Alpha) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a295vnbSnqU

More or less, the more people that play the Alpha and show support, the more likely they are to bring it back.

Please be aware this footage is (now) very old. There will be much more current PvP Gameplay available everyone gets their leveling done and all that.

DFO vet here. Totally Beat-em-up, even PVP wise where it alludes being a fighter of some kind. I'll leave that for the mods to decide though.

I also played the recent alpha test, which is frighteningly the build that Nexon made before the game kicked the can. I swear I hope this test is just for latency adjustments or some other kind of brainstorming, because I'm hoping DFO will be made the way it was supposed to be.

I'm sure after its officially re-released a lot will change 

The game has to go through...2-3 years of updates, does it not? Since Nexon stopped updating it a year or two before it got shut down here, and its been a while since then

Also from their fanpage.

[Announcement]

It’s going to be a long announcement so please read carefully 

1. Alpha and Beyond

* The current Alpha Test will end on June 13th Friday 6PM KST 
* And the answer is YES. We will bring DFO back. 

2. What Stays and What Goes?

* Your Character Name/Class, and your Level will STAY 
* EVERYTHING ELSE (including but not limited to gold, items/weapons you have on you and in your vault etc.) will be GONE/ERASED. 

* Since it is an Alpha, we cannot leave the items/gold etc. but the least we could do was to leave your character name/level. Also when you come back later, we will make sure to prepare you with necessary items so you can enjoy the game without any hassle.

* We will be providing other means of login for those of you not wishing to use your Facebook account for DFO, However, please note if you want to continue on with your Alpha character when the game is back, you must use the same Facebook account to login. 

* To reward you for participating in Alpha we will definitely prepare something for you. 

3. Future Plans

* As all of you know (yes, we know too) the Alpha version is so old it almost feels ancient. So naturally it will take us quite a long time to prepare a fresher version, and of course fix all these messy problems everyone has been telling us about. 

* What we would like you to understand is that we will not be able to bring the game back within a few weeks; it may take longer than many of you expect, but we will make sure to communicate with you through this page and let you know where we are in terms of preparing the official launch. 

Thank you so much for everyone’s patience, and we are so happy to have been blessed with such amazing players 

It’s a beginning of something really exciting for us, and we hope you guys are excited as well!

I like DFO being back, I don't like the Facebook requirement though. Ditch that, and i'll play again.

In the little notice Tsuki posted, they said that there will be other methods of playing, but if you already played the Alpha and wish to keep your characters you'll need to login with your current account (Facebook)

This still a thing, right? This thread, I mean. Cuz the rerelease is drawing near as we're gonna be waiting for the Closed Beta this March 2015.

https://www.facebook.com/dfoglobal/photos/a.491544004306383.1073741828.477239829070134/574378266022956/?type=1

This is In Lee, the CEO at Neople.

First, I want to say thank you for your sincere support in DFO.

I would like to explain what is going on inside Neople, especially about the release date of DFO Global that you have been waiting for a long time.

We are striving to make the game perfect for global launching but it is taking more time than we expected as the game is quite dated and our previous service was a while ago. 

Moreover, the entire staff at Neople are preparing to move at the moment (500 employees at once!)

We will be moving to an island(!!) called Jeju in southern part of South Korea. 

We are moving to create an environment where we can focus more on creating superb games such as the global DFO and other new titles. 

All of these above are affecting the current progress and have caused us some delay. 

However, we cannot ask you to wait forever, so I’d like to announce the CBT schedule.

The CBT will be in March 2015!

There is still some time left between now and the CBT, so we would like to kindly request your patience for a bit more.

Please spread the word to your friends, and keep supporting us as your support deeply motivates us. We always appreciate it so much. 

Your support is the only force that keeps us moving forward while we prepare for this service. 

Thank you so much!

It's later than I expected, but at least we have a date now, even if no one is guaranteed to take part in that beta. At least I'll have Xrd to play until then.

I'm really glad I'm not the only one playing. I have an Awakened Striker ready to roll out once the CBT starts in March. Same name as my PSN if anyone wants to whup ass with me.

I'm more than happy to play DFO, though I know 2 friends practically "wet" at the idea of DFO being back, some others that want to try it for the first time, and some vets who may come back to it.

I'm one of those wet vets. A group of my friends are playing as well but they kept making new characters over and over again. 

Oh, I used to play a lot too, no worries there. I can't wait to bomb some Dodongos get back into it and play through it.

If its going to season 4 at least I don't have to shell out a gorjillion dollars to get a Halgi Bone Ring. Lots of new items and loot to hunt for. Creator class to give us seizures. Wooo-hoo!!

Betting it's either the season where DK/Cr were released or when Female Slayer is released (pretty much it's a random tease). In any case, I just hope we reap the same benefits of the KR version.

I don't expect to catch up to KR. I just want to play with my friends again, and introduce new friends to it, plus play with some friends i've made since the close that were old players (Elsword was like the DFO refugee camp for a while).

We're getting Creator, Dark Knight, 2nd awakenings I think and the rest of Season 2, continuing off where Nexon dropped the ball. This makes sense since it won't shock the economy. Season 3 was pretty short but we're going to get it drip-fed, albeit quickly.

They're just teasing us at this point ,-,

I'll put it in the OP when they release a date, checking their Facebook (way too) often

That new video introducing the classes uses the Knight theme. Is it a hint that we're starting at the Knight patch?

I don't know the patching orders but I do know

We're starting at 80 Cap, very close to the 85 cap patch, if that is close to/when KR brought out Knight. 

Although I'm sure they'd give something of an answer if someone asked them

That new video introducing the classes uses the Knight theme. Is it a hint that we're starting at the Knight patch?

We're starting at the end of season 2/beginning of season 3 with creator, dark knight and female slayer, as well as other QOL changes Neople has made over the years that we never got. We're not getting content dumped on our laps, but it's going to be trickled in so that the economy gives itself time to establish.

I'm fine with starting there. I mean, it's WAAAAAY behind, but it makes sense, and beggers can't be choosers. I'm just going to be happy to play this game again. I've got several friends from DFO before that are looking to get back in, and several more people who never played that are very interested.