Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OmegaDivider

Dungeon Fighter Online!

http://www.dfoneople.com/

https://www.facebook.com/dfoglobal/posts/653812844746164

I'm back to ROCK!

I'm back to GO!

I'm back to RISE!

I'm back to SOAR!

I'm back to WAR!

Let the truth be TOLD!

And I feel the old fire in a passion BLOW!

And it's gonna wait 14 more days. hehehe

DFO teaser website is now open as Mr.Lee declared yesterday!

This is the moment that DFO is resurrected from the dead!
Please visit and see the history in the making!

www.dfoneople.com

<Important message to those who participated in Alpha test>
For OBT, please log in with your Facebook account to retrieve your characters created back in Alpha test. On Mar 24, 2015, the teaser page will be turned into OBT page. Then you can log in with your Facebook account. Those who did not participated in Alpha last year, it is not applicable.

<CBT => OBT Part.I>

There were many questions and confusion about open-type CBT, so we decided to change it into OBT Part I. Of course, schedule OBT will be OBT Part II.

We might start from Second Awakenings or from Doomsday from the looks of it, regardless this is probably further than where we would have been if Nexon was still handling DFO. Shame it starts a week after spring break for me.

We might start from Second Awakenings or from Doomsday from the looks of it, regardless this is probably further than where we would have been if Nexon was still handling DFO. Shame it starts a week after spring break for me.

Spring break is this week for me, so I was kinda hoping it'd be this week.

My IGN is Shivelamouse and is L50 already from the closed alpha. I used my money to start a guild beforehand, dunno if it'll still exist. Anyone interested in joining my friends and I? I'll pay for the guild ez pz

My IGN is Shivelamouse and is L50 already from the closed alpha. I used my money to start a guild beforehand, dunno if it'll still exist. Anyone interested in joining my friends and I? I'll pay for the guild ez pz

Sure thing! In fact...

Everyone that wishes to, PM me your IGNs and I'll add  you to a chart in the OP so the Dustloopers that play can congregate.

Spring break is this week for me, so I was kinda hoping it'd be this week.

Same :v But meh, happy regardless lol

I didn't get into the Alpha, but i'll be glad to join if you'll have me. I didn't do the Alpha because it required Facebook and I didn't want to make one.

I didn't get into the Alpha, but i'll be glad to join if you'll have me. I didn't do the Alpha because it required Facebook and I didn't want to make one.

No, I don't want you, that's why I asked if anyone wants to join :psyduck:

Of course I'll have you =P

I'll let you know by the time the OB starts. I literally forgot the names of my Male Nen and Elemental Bomber and I named them differently to what I did during the game's previous life.

#MaleNenSecondAwakaeningPlz

Yeah, just foolin'.

Though I am curious as to whether Neople releases either Thief's 2nd Awaken because she now has all four sublclasses or Male Fighter's because at least one portion of the team was working on that at the time.

Sure thing! In fact...

Everyone that wishes to, PM me your IGNs and I'll add  you to a chart in the OP so the Dustloopers that play can congregate.

Same :v But meh, happy regardless lol

We can edit the front page accordingly with IGNs so people can find one another if they wish, as well as hosting events and whatnot the front page can be used. DLoop is still a anime FGC community so expect lots of PVP tournaments!

We can edit the front page accordingly with IGNs so people can find one another if they wish, as well as hosting events and whatnot the front page can be used. DLoop is still a anime FGC community so expect lots of PVP tournaments!

Sounds good, sounds good!

PvP Tourneys with (ingame) prizes o3o!

Yeah, just foolin'.

Though I am curious as to whether Neople releases either Thief's 2nd Awaken because she now has all four sublclasses or Male Fighter's because at least one portion of the team was working on that at the time.

Doubtful. She just got released in Korea end of Feb. They probably still have to translate all her abilities and give her English voice lines at the very least.

Is everyone okay if I start the guild? Once the game is up and running, I'll just fire off invites to anyone who posts here.

I'm pretty sure that they are going to not implement English voices and they confirmed that the Thief will not get Kunoichi or Shadow Dancer on release.

Is everyone okay if I start the guild? Once the game is up and running, I'll just fire off invites to anyone who posts here.

Sure hit me up when it starts, but what's the name of the guild?

I'm pretty sure that they are going to not implement English voices and they confirmed that the Thief will not get Kunoichi or Shadow Dancer on release.

Sure hit me up when it starts, but what's the name of the guild?

I was thinking DungeonLoop ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Sound's good, what are you rolling on release?

I already have an awakened Striker but I'll probably also roll a Female Nen Master or Grappler to level up with folks. 

I was thinking DungeonLoop ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

DanjunLoop? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Well, just to take a trip down to memory lane, here's a sample of what my Male Nen and Bomber were in Altar of Ascension, the former is when I hadn't gotten used to that stage at the time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ga2hvG4A9cQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dg-A0SQvbKY