Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OmegaDivider

Dungeon Fighter Online!

Already burned my Striker's fatigue so I'm rolling a Necromancer. Alt #2 rolled: Necromancer. Can't stop this hype train.

I'm going to burn the fatigue on my Witch, then my Summoner o3o!

F.Mage4lyfe

AFAIK, that's just more of a stereotype by now, as more people have better connection nowadays. The other, more important problem is that summoner is boring to play, but hey, tastes differ.

AFAIK, that's just more of a stereotype by now, as more people have better connection nowadays. The other, more important problem is that summoner is boring to play, but hey, tastes differ.

I love having an army o3o!

Really though, I plan to focus on F.Mage in general, they're all amazing.

Edit:

Well crap, careful guys :v I went to change characters and I'm locked out. I can't even see the Channels on the channel select screen so....

Thankfully I didn't anticipate playing all day today x-x

I love having an army o3o!

Really though, I plan to focus on F.Mage in general, they're all amazing.

Edit:

Well crap, careful guys :v I went to change characters and I'm locked out. I can't even see the Channels on the channel select screen so....

Thankfully I didn't anticipate playing all day today x-x

A lot of people hate summoner due to the AFK nature of the class. It's supremely bullshit OP in PvP as well. As a F. Striker, Lightning Dance usually just wrecks shit but its still annoying. At this point, it's just a running joke among DNF players to make fun of Summoners. We won't hate you if you want to play one though but expect a good amount of elbow rubbing from us if you do ;P

More news: Supposedly after they fix the class advancement bug, everybody will be issued a class subclass respec item from Seria. This maybe a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to change your subclass after awakening. I'll keep posting news as I find it.

A lot of people hate summoner due to the AFK nature of the class. It's supremely bullshit OP in PvP as well. As a F. Striker, Lightning Dance usually just wrecks shit but its still annoying. At this point, it's just a running joke among DNF players to make fun of Summoners. We won't hate you if you want to play one though but expect a good amount of elbow rubbing from us if you do ;P

Sounds fun >3> I'm usually drawn to those kinds of classes in mmos (the ridiculed ones lol)

Should we make some kind of Skype group? Also who's making the guild?

I mean, if we have a guild would a skype be necessary? Unless we want to voice chat, but I'd just set us up a Teamspeak or something in that case.

Should we make some kind of Skype group? Also who's making the guild?

I will but the servers just went down again. Servers are jittery at the moment so give it a day or two to equalize itself.

Sounds fun >3> I'm usually drawn to those kinds of classes in mmos (the ridiculed ones lol)

I mean, if we have a guild would a skype be necessary? Unless we want to voice chat, but I'd just set us up a Teamspeak or something in that case.

Give Necromancer a try. They're not the best in PvE but they've gotten some new tech that makes them really strong in PvP. You get a stand basically to battle alongside you. It's much more active than Summoner so you won't get bored of it either.

Guild is up and running on Cain/East server!

Name is called DungeonLoop, feel free to request an invite in-game by searching as such:

>Head over to the "Menu" tab

>Community

>Click on the "Guild" tab

>Should see a spot to put in a guild name. Enter "DungeonLoop" and request an invite. 

It's being buggy atm so I'm on Silver Crown E right now if you want a guild invite. Just PM me here for an invite with your IGN.

Just got in the guild then got booted out of the game.  Darn this server overload or whatever.

Sure is overloaded if that's one reason. Fucking hell, I should just go to level servers I don't belong in.

Keep clicking on the "Start" button if you're trying to join a particular channel. It'll freeze up for a moment if you're in.

Keep clicking on the "Start" button if you're trying to join a particular channel. It'll freeze up for a moment if you're in.

That fails too sometimes. The real que for me that it's working is that the music volume suddenly goes up.

Dunno about PVP, but he's certainly worse than f.Grappler in PVE.

It only matters in the Anton Raid. Otherwise it's just a matter of rate of levelling or capability of killing bosses. Now that you basically like MvC-style assists with your alts, it's a lot easier to level.

Won't be able to play DFO until they update the launcher again. The launcher said it had to download an additional file, and now whenever I try to get on, it instantly crashes. I have to keep uninstalling and reinstalling the game each individual time I wish to play at this point, and it will work until I turn the game off, then no more.