Tigre

[LM] Arcana Heart 3 Q&A Thread

Sorry that this isn't a gameplay related question, but do we know any info about whether SIX STARS is going to be a standalone game or DLC upgrade for console at all?

I'm trying to decide if I should buy LM on PS3 now or just wait to see if another game comes out... I really wanna play Minori, haha.

Sorry that this isn't a gameplay related question, but do we know any info about whether SIX STARS is going to be a standalone game or DLC upgrade for console at all?

I'm trying to decide if I should buy LM on PS3 now or just wait to see if another game comes out... I really wanna play Minori, haha.

Nope, nothing yet, other than the Arcade release being out, we just have to wait on that info for console to see if they'll ending up putting it either as DLC/Patch, and/or hopefully not as a new disc/digital release, but who knows. >_>

Nope, nothing yet, other than the Arcade release being out, we just have to wait on that info for console to see if they'll ending up putting it either as DLC/Patch, and/or hopefully not as a new disc/digital release, but who knows. >_>

Ah okay. Thanks! Maybe they'll do something like Ultra did with the upgrade for some and the disc for others. Idk, I guess we'll see what Examu and ASW would like to do.

Does MAGfest typically have AH setups? I've never been there so I have no idea how the game rooms are run but I am considering going this year.

I know absolutely nothing about MAGfest but I would assume not. Unless someone from these forums or HomingCancel is going, I assume every event is without Arcana.

finally got to the point i can try to learn some combos I see in videos. problem is that I can't ever seem to get timing for those homing cancels during certain attacks, and followups after using arcana extend.

seems like it must be something to do with timing.

Actually, there should be at least a few AH3 players at Magfest lol

MAGfest doesn't have AH3 setups in the main room usually (though sometimes we setup in the BYOC area) but there will be a few of us there (myself, Rei, Setrajonas). If you go, let us know so we can have a setup and get some games in!

Yeah, the tables slowly got filled as the weekend went on. I'm sure people could scoot the setups over to make more room but I think it was probably best to leave room for crowding considering the tournaments. My friend and I had to jack an unused 360 elsewhere to play Guilty Gear 2.

Arcana selection affects your Force Gauge, right? Like how long extend force lasts and recharges? I'm sure it does but I seem to be missing where that info on that is written on the Wiki. The Arcana Data page only lists the health modifiers and arcana gauge modifiers.

I vine punishable by lazer in love max. I know in vanilla it wasnt but i cant seem to get a punish with it so I'm wondering if it can be blocked after a grounded vine?

love laser has no travel time, if it punishes at one distance it punishes at any distance. I have serious doubts that it's ever the best punish you'd get, though.

Wasn't quite sure where to ask this question, but does anyone know how the online fares in comparison between the EU and USA versions? Like, how many people play on each I mean. Tis a bit hard to consistently find people to play against on the EU version, and I was wondering if jumping to the USA version may be better.