Tigre

[LM] Online Matchmaking

I'm new to this game, but I really enjoy it so far. I'm EC, so if anyone who doesn't mind playing with a new guy would like to add me that'd be appreciated!

Sure! Let's play at some point! Add me on PSN!

Throwing this out there that if anyone wants to play ever vs my godlike average bad water fiona, i am usually down

Though i will be on UNIEL most the time to grind - BUT if you ever see me on, and wanna play my fantastic decent baddie-bad-bad fiona, just message me about it ^^ psn is iora_onthemoon

Just throwing it out there. Why does ps3 not have that beacon system like xbox? :(

I got this game very late and at the time i couldnt find anyone to play it with :/ i was wondering it anyone would be interested in some matches? feel free to add me on PSN ^ ^ nice to meet you all!

I'm going to buy Arcana Heart 3 Love Max on 9/23 for my PS3, but I've been debating whether or not to buy the PS Vita version as well. Does anyone here play on the PS Vita or know if AH3LM a cross-play title?

I'm going to buy Arcana Heart 3 Love Max on 9/23 for my PS3, but I've been debating whether or not to buy the PS Vita version as well. Does anyone here play on the PS Vita or know if AH3LM a cross-play title?

Well...see this post below, (post from the Q/A thread.)

Nope! There is no cross play between the Vita/PS3 versions, sadly.

so who bought the US release and wants to mash

I did, downloading it now. Was going to spend a couple of hours in training 1st since it's been a while.

The online options in this game could've been done better. It's like most of these fighting games don't get the concept of a rematch button.

I played a little under hour between 6-7pm today. The ps3 version at least seems to have some activity, not sure how the ps vita version is though.

PSN ID: YoshioKST

I'm juggling my academic dissertation, a FFXIV company and some other stuff, so I don't play too often but please add me, I -really- would like to improve my Zenia game.

I'm not bad, just not really good either.

I forgot to post here because I'm on the DB. Whatever.

PSN: dotShotS

Region: SoCal

Times: Varies.

I have both the JP and US copy so there should be no issues in that regard. I'm not on all that much anymore but if you need matches just ask me and I'll play.

US region

Name: Qu_Ane

Time: It's 2:17 AM for me right now, I'm usually on from 8 AM to around 3.