Tigre

[LM] Online Matchmaking

Feel free to add me on PSN - sugoinadakaineko. I have both the JP and US version. Hit me up if you wanna play!

So you're fine playing someone from EU that sucks at the game because he never really got into it but wants to learn it now?

If you're fine with that then I'll add you. And also I have the JP copy.

I only have the US version of AH3LM. My PSN is xWhiteAngelus. And I'm on it often.

Also, ggs to Bill307! He'd just proved that he's the better Saki in North America. I'm not that far behind. He just beats me at most areas where I lack.

I only have the US version of AH3LM. My PSN is xWhiteAngelus. And I'm on it often.

Also, ggs to Bill307! He'd just proved that he's the better Saki in North America. I'm not that far behind. He just beats me at most areas where I lack.

I think I saw you online when I was checking the lobbies today, but then I realized I still haven't open my copy of Fairy Fencer F and just finally went and started that lol.

With NEC coming up, I've set aside sometime in my busy schudle to play with people. I have both the JP and US version now so hit me up on most nights as I'll be trying regain my lost skill thanks to months of school and work.

Reason being for online being dead for US players is that we can only play with people that HAVE the US hard copy, Goddammit Examu...

After asking the Examu PR account, they didn't know anything about region locking titles and that ASW/Aksys are responsible for the port. They have very little say in a lot of things it seems.

Reason being for online being dead for US players is that we can only play with people that HAVE the US hard copy, Goddammit Examu...

This reminds me of way back when there was a Hitler Downfall parody vid of him finding out about S!AH2's PS2 port being fucked up. Wonder how he would react over this? lol.

This reminds me of way back when there was a Hitler Downfall parody vid of him finding out about S!AH2's PS2 port being fucked up. Wonder how he would react over this? lol.

i wanna see someone make a Youtube video of that. LOL. but i'm pretty decent add me on any time if you want to fight. PSN is DJPlace

GGs to DdR_Dan! My saki so fray to his Scharachrot. Still can't deal with her mix-ups, it's really tough for me to get in, and it's difficult to pressure since Saki's j2C is gone.

ggs to the doods I played today. To think that cross-up j.c, one of fiona's only options outside of select arcana for oki is useless against saki's dp. Doesn't even clash, just outright loses which is interesting. You learn something new everyday. Also, I should think about blocking more instead of mashing C. Spoiler alert, I'll probably still mash C.  :lol:

psn-K-Bas

US-Southeast

us version.

time :varies

you normally find me on mizuumi's  #examu 

anyone want to play now? PSN is same has my user name.

someone's got this for vita?

that's cool if it goes on sale again' (i missed the 14 dollar sale cause of less memory card room and no money) i'll get it.

PSN:DuelistIori

And here i was afraid this Game was Dead xD, i just Got Love Max and im always looking for new guys to Fight. I Try to Main Kamui but i have been also Playing as Konoha and Heart im available pretty much all the time so if you ever see me online just hit me up and ill setup a match with you, i also play GGXRD and P4AU

PSN: Qu_Ane

Region: Southeast, SC

Time: Err, the day, basically.

I actually started netplaying back in September. Went through some intensive training when I first got this (thanks to xWhiteAngelus and BlackNeppy) so I'm the Petra representative (self-proclaimed). I find Lilica really fun to play with too, so I've been learning her very recently (like this month).

PSN: kupo_asami

Region: Toronto

Time: evenings on weekend

only went to training mode for 20 mins with saki, will try some online stuff once I get to know more about the character.