Tigre

[LM] Online Matchmaking

Looking to get back into the game, I have the US version.

PSN: Sanger_Zonvolt

I'm gonna make a skype chat for those interested in playing, just send a contact request to sanger-zonvolt if you want to be added.

Just wondering, any Vita players here?

i'll get it on vita once it goes on sale again for 14 dollars that's the only way i'm going pick up fighters on vita.

If there's one thing I hate about this lobby system it's that there's too much downtime between matches. I've been spoiled by GG Xrd which I need to play more of.

this is the only game i don't mind losing at all. but other games like GG XRD and P4U everyone use's the same ******** person over and over again!! Sol and Ky from GGXRD and Yu and Sho from P4U it just makes me mad... on those other games that there's BS like that...

this is the only game i don't mind losing at all. but other games like GG XRD and P4U everyone use's the same ******** person over and over again!! Sol and Ky from GGXRD and Yu and Sho from P4U it just makes me mad... on those other games that there's BS like that...

Sol and Ky are solid characters and most people use them cause they're beginner characters or like me just like using sol cause he's  a badass, but they're not top tier like yu and sho in p4u.

GGs to Sanger_Zonvolt. Never fought a Catherine player before, except this one spammer from way back when. Sorry if it looked like I half-assed a few matches. If I think a lot I can understand the match and win, but that makes my head get all hot and numb. lmao I tried to level up too fast I guess. I'm still not used to putting all of the mechanics together. The comboing and flying and shooting. I can tell you're already used to it, one time my stick nearly fell off my lap trying to keep up with you. xD

P.S. You're an asshole for throwing those wrecking balls out of no where when you do. lmao

@Sanger I hope it was just input lag, if that's what you mean. Internet from a cellular phone should have a ping around 500 though, supposedly impossible to play fighters on (requiring 10 to 90 max). so I'm living a miracle now, I've seen few complaints so far.  If I can get my money stable again I can just go cable-based, done deal.

@HeroKing It's active, just don't expect the vets to be on. They're waiting on a new release, or something like that. It's a good time to learn the game though, no one online can just outright destroy you, if you know what you're doing.

@Qu_Ane

The PSN marketplace has AH3, but isn't Love Max the latest version? So I'm confused. Am I able to upgrade to Love Max if I have regular AH3 or what?

Yeah, vanilla AH3 is the one that's on sale but Love Max is the latest version. There's no upgrade path to it from the previous version so you have to just buy Arcana Heart 3 Love Max.

Yo who wants to play vanilla AH3? I wanna play vanilla AH3

GGs, yeah Catherine wrecking balls are strong and hilarious.

Was a bit laggy so I couldn't combo properly.

yeah you got with the lvl 3 that really hurt... also i ran in the bomb such a bad day i had.

Yo who wants to play vanilla AH3? I wanna play vanilla AH3

you serious?

Hahaha, I would, but yeah, the only problem that AH3 Love Max was supposed to be part of the weekend sale, but that ended up being vanilla AH3 instead. (Shoudn't have gotten it at full price, oh well. >_>)

But hey, at least Love Max is 1/2 off at the Aksys store (Both PS3/Vita versions) however for also a limited time.

@Sanger I hope it was just input lag, if that's what you mean. Internet from a cellular phone should have a ping around 500 though, supposedly impossible to play fighters on (requiring 10 to 90 max). so I'm living a miracle now, I've seen few complaints so far.  If I can get my money stable again I can just go cable-based, done deal.

Yeah input lag.

you serious?

Free Okizeme?

j.C Untech Time?

Shitting out Damage?

Yo sign me up

GGs to xWhiteAngelus PooglyWoogly and sadv3.  We were back and forth at first but someone put a jumper cable to White and he started whooping everyone's ass then left the scene. Then me and sadv3 tried to wreck each other's W/L record after Poog left. I'm still choking on every combo like a boss.

GGs to xWhiteAngelus PooglyWoogly and sadv3.  We were back and forth at first but someone put a jumper cable to White and he started whooping everyone's ass then left the scene. Then me and sadv3 tried to wreck each other's W/L record after Poog left. I'm still choking on every combo like a boss.

Yeah, ggs dood. I think it's also worth noting there was over 10 people playing online today lol. It was also good to just go back and forth and not have to wait so long to get into a match.

I'm looking into getting back into the AH series....

Is it better off to get the NA or JPN ver?

Or both?

Just get the US version.