Tigre

[LM] Online Matchmaking

GGs to xWhiteAngelus PooglyWoogly and sadv3.  We were back and forth at first but someone put a jumper cable to White and he started whooping everyone's ass then left the scene. Then me and sadv3 tried to wreck each other's W/L record after Poog left. I'm still choking on every combo like a boss.

Yeah, it was fun playing with you. Also good matches to p_ouji and Vennussail91. I think I'm about ready to call it quits on Kira- I just don't think she fits my playstyle. I've always played mobile speedy characters and wanted to try something different but I just don't think I'm ready for her yet.

US Version is the way to go, only a few of the older players still don't have the US ver at this point.

Yeah, it was fun playing with you. Also good matches to p_ouji and Vennussail91. I think I'm about ready to call it quits on Kira- I just don't think she fits my playstyle. I've always played mobile speedy characters and wanted to try something different but I just don't think I'm ready for her yet.

So I'm not the only one.

Were you aware that Kira is a grappler? Although she's just as savvy on the close combat front too.  Pretty much any character in this game seems fast in the hands of the right person. *shivers*

I think you've got a lot of choices, but from my personal experience Eko and Angela are among the fastest, Kamui can be swift as well. You should venture out though and see for yourself.

I would at least try Saki for a bit too, I hear she's beginner friendly (I should have but now I'm stuck with Petra and Lilica) <-the type who hates switching mains for no rational reason.

So I'm not the only one.

Were you aware that Kira is a grappler? Although she's just as savvy on the close combat front too.  Pretty much any character in this game seems fast in the hands of the right person. *shivers*

I think you've got a lot of choices, but from my personal experience Eko and Angela are among the fastest, Kamui can be swift as well. You should venture out though and see for yourself.

I would at least try Saki for a bit too, I hear she's beginner friendly (I should have but now I'm stuck with Petra and Lilica) <-the type who hates switching mains for no rational reason.

If you can play lilica might I suggest picking up konoha as well. She basically does everything lilica does except she's 3x easier to use.

GGs to p_ouji, vandemo1133, redboneci and FALACYy  When I first got on I got sandbagged cuz it was hard to move. Probably had a fever from that power outage.

After that I just got sandbagged.

If you can play lilica might I suggest picking up konoha as well. She basically does everything lilica does except she's 3x easier to use.

I reallly just mess with people, but I guess you have to be decent to even do that in this game.

Doesn't need to be easier, Fwd/Rvs Hadouken follow-ups are awesome, not hard. lol Plus I'm biased against ninjas, outside of the Tekken duo. Thanks for the suggestion though.

'course, my loss percentage is much higher with her due to overall recklessness, but I have fun skatin around. KAKKOOOOIIIIII!!!

gg to Qu_ane (we only played once today) in KultClassic's room your really getting i have to setup my game a bit then again i should try to play everyday.

gg to Qu_ane (we only played once today) in KultClassic's room your really getting i have to setup my game a bit then again i should try to play everyday.

GGs to you too. Eko can be a scary opponent, it felt like you were a bit hesitant though?

I'm probably going to buy this game since I saw it on sale only for 25 bucks. Are there a good amount of players to play with? I'd love to learn this game and have some people to play with online. :D

I'm probably going to buy this game since I saw it on sale only for 25 bucks. Are there a good amount of players to play with? I'd love to learn this game and have some people to play with online. :D

People are still playing, all be it a finite amount myself included.

GGs to you too. Eko can be a scary opponent, it felt like you were a bit hesitant though?

depends on my mood in RL. sometimes i back off for some odd reason. just to regroup but something i got to suck it up.

depends on my mood in RL. sometimes i back off for some odd reason. just to regroup but something i got to suck it up.

Self discipline huh, it's a big key to this thing...

I've been off lately due to button failure. Thought I may as well switch the gate while I'm at it too. I just hope having one Seimitsu (or two, since I craftily ordered more than one) won't feel too odd between pressing the rest of the buttons.

guys hit me up sometime i need to get my grove back some how freaking UN has put me in a bad mood. i need some AH3:LM to cheer me up.

Just get the US version.

Oh... does this mean the online play is region locked?

Just got the EU-version this weekend because it was on sale and i needed something for my Vita to fight with.....

Also, there's a new version coming soon? D:

Oh... does this mean the online play is region locked?

Just got the EU-version this weekend because it was on sale and i needed something for my Vita to fight with.....

Also, there's a new version coming soon? D:

I believe so. I had the JPN version and I tried playing a friend who DL'd the US copy. Couldn't even find the room, invite and everything.

Just to be reminded, the online is not "region locked" but "region/version restricted". (There's a difference, but majority won't bother.)

So yeah, you have to have the same copy (it can be either Retail/Digital) and also region/version (US PS3 to US PS3 or US Vita to US vita, and the same with both JP and EU releases of the same game). Yeah, I know its convoluted, but that's how it is.

I have AH3LM for Vita, my PSN is SSj4_Ryuk and I'm new to the game but can't find anybody online. Add me or send me a message or invite if you want to play. I live in America and have the digital version.

Hello. I'm a huge Arcana Heart fan looking for people to play against. The online has almost no one or full lobbies only and ranked match is a graveyard. I play on the Steam version, if anyone is interested in friendly battles or looking for a rival feel free to add me on steam. My ID can be found on my profile. Thank you very much.

Hi there all! I know this forum seems a bit dead, but if anyone wants to play matches against an opponent, I play this game pretty regularly. I've played it for about a year but am not the most versed in fighting games generally. I went ahead and entered my information in the online player spreadsheet. I'm up for play between 5:00 PM and 2:00 AM, US central mountain time. I'm happy to play against all skill levels, but others who are still learning would probably find it most rewarding.

I generally play Maori but I like giving other characters a try for casual fun.