Tigre

[LM] Online Matchmaking

im baddie bad but love playing. i can fill the room and be a punching bag (until i get more experience anyways :D)

gg's tonight everyone. had a lot of fun, minus fucking eko. fuck eko.

on pretty much everyday but I play EC hours when zombies walk the earth

I work 2nd shift so maybe we can games in either before or after work.

Just confirming what Rei posted above - I'd love to do a free lobby on Tuesday (contact me for entry) and a FT10 between other players on Thursday every week. That would give me time not only to host, but also to commentate and analyze the matches as well.

Rei, I'll talk to Ken this week? Maybe it's time for your re-match FT10 in LM this week? :o

Just confirming what Rei posted above - I'd love to do a free lobby on Tuesday (contact me for entry) and a FT10 between other players on Thursday every week. That would give me time not only to host, but also to commentate and analyze the matches as well.

Rei, I'll talk to Ken this week? Maybe it's time for your re-match FT10 in LM this week? :o

If I'm good after getting out of the hospital sure!

Ggs to aj, iora, tenryo ghost cobra and Orkanyewest.

I don't know why I got a full room at 2am in the morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm fairly active but people gotta invite me to play because online is dead or japanese players don't want to play me. Either add me on psn  (latiosking) or connect with me on twitter (@jhlachapelle) to get some games going on. I'm good to play anytime after 6pm most days.

I'm down for that, too. Won't be around until next Thursday, though (going to Evo, yay).

can west coast join your room? QAQ (or southwest, whatever AZ is considered these days..) 

I actually got to play some good player matches. Found a 'daredemo' room that didn't kick me after one game, but the Fire Fiona in there was just overwhelming XD And Clarice. Lots of Clarices...

I'm about to get online in at 7:30. Going to have a four slot room open so I can warm up before Nadakai's player room goes up.
Add me on psn if I don't have you as a friend already.

Fujiwario

GGs tonight! Would love to participate in a FT10 at some point. Would also love to co-commentate over Skype if possible!

GGs guys! Sure Bill! I'll get ya in the rotation - trying to make sure that the people we have play aren't too far apart so the netplay isn't as apparent!

Also Frost -- if it permits, I can get ya in next time, I just wanted to make sure the EC players I was inviting got a consistent good connection. Connection between USA/EU can be dodgy at times, as you know.

maybe when i get home from work, if i'm down to play ill just get on... thats like 430pm estimate

probably gonna be on tonight for a bit starting at 5pm est, if anyone is available i would love to get more matchup exp. (i play fiona, dealwithit.jpg)

ill host a room, 3 ppl, and im east coast

probably gonna be on tonight for a bit starting at 5pm est, if anyone is available i would love to get more matchup exp. (i play fiona, dealwithit.jpg)

ill host a room, 3 ppl, and im east coast

I'll probably hop on

I'm new to this game, but I really enjoy it so far. I'm EC, so if anyone who doesn't mind playing with a new guy would like to add me that'd be appreciated!

Anyone in Japan or Korea want to battle me? Japan is always running from me and I'm not even good, my Weiss is garbage and is still learning and I play the game like once a week. If I had competition I play this more often.