Tigre

[LM] Links, Guides and Important Information

AH3LM_Important_Links_&_Info_Header.png

Important Info

How do I buy AH3LM?

• You can either import the game through any number of import sites, or buy it digitally through japanese PSN

What is the games base price?

• Â¥6,800

Does the game have DLC?

• No, all colors are available on disk, and usable offline.

How do I unlock colors 20, 21, and 22?

• These three colors are unlockable by completing Survival Score Attack, Time Attack Mode, and beating Parace via Trials Mode (Parace is Gold for Trial #10. You must clear Trials mode three times). Colors are unlocked for the entire cast upon completion of these.

How is the netcode?

• The netcode is your standard ASW netcode, very similar to BBCPs netcode.

Is Love Max!!!!! slated for a North American Release?

• Yes! Aksys Games will be localizing AH3LM. It is currently slated for a September 30th release, retailing at $39.99 on a physical disk

Guides with the author listed in RED were originally made for for AH3, not LOVE MAX, but should still be useful to people new to the game/system.

Introductory Articles / Guides

Arcanas and what they are about - Frostybolty

Homing Dash  - Frostybolty (I believe that this is being made into a video guide - I'll update the link when that appears)

[HC] AH3 Basics - CH1 Complete, CH2 WIP - Greats (originally on homingcancel)

[HC] Important mid-level techniques - Bill307 (originally on homingcancel)

How to Play Arcana Heart 3 - James Xie (Aksys)/Siliconera

If you come across a guide or tutorial that isn't listed here, please comment below and I'll add it to the list.

Edited by Vadsamoht
Added Homing guide

I'm definitely new and will be using all of this that I can. I fully intend to learn this title. Its really deep and its homing dash and dash cancels coupled with Arcana modifiers has me fascinated.