Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tigre

[LM] Lieselotte Achenbach

AH3LM_Lieselotte_Header.png

Introduction

Welcome to the Lieselotte thread! Please discuss character strategy, combos, Arcana synergy, match-ups, and other relevant topics here. Please also feel free to post up any questions you may have about the character as well.

Lieselotte Wiki Page

Notable Players

MTShefu

Yanagin

Jackal

Best character. I would do some write ups, but I mostly have my hands full with BB training and Wildstar. I'll keep my eye on this though and help people wanting to learn any way I can.

By the way, the wiki link you posted links to Lilica's page, Tigre. D:

Maybe i'm trying to tell Liese players something.

Maybe I fucked up and it's fixed now :<

Upon Request;

vs Scharl

*One of our best players is a Scharl, though I haven't had a chance to fight him in LM yet, so this advice is subject to change.

First off, I don't really like getting the doll to leave the case in this matchup;

#1: Elf often gets swatted like a fly in this matchup, 

#2: Neutral is hard vs Scharl due to your lack of any kind of special mobility and short normals. Not only does (d)j.C somewhat help this, but;

#3: 236C. This move is so good. Especially in a matchup like this. Since you can't get close to Scharl a lot of the time, all you need to do is jump and try to make her block 236C, then rush in. Helps out neutral lot. Especially if you use an Arcana that can zone cover even more space.

There are a lot of good arcana choices. Mainly you're gonna wanna go with something that helps you deal with Scharl's extremely long pressure game or something that will allow you to vortex her to death. Good defensive arcanas would be ones with quick long range 'pokes' you help you get out of pressure and punish Scharl's normals. Things like Flower/Blossom, Metal, Sacred. Fire is good since the fireball covers a nice angle, and the extra damage+dp+unblockables cover a lot of aspects that Liese needs help in. Vortex Arcanas would be stuff like Luck, Plant, etc. Get her down once, make sure she never gets away. Stuff that you can throw out fullscreen and homing to rush in safely are good as well. Ice, Sacred etc. 

4D>236C with doll stored is also really helpful for turning the tide if you can find a good opening. If the doll is deployed, try to get it to the other side of the screen as much as possible. Usually you want it somewhat near you, but Scharl's pressure will just destroy the doll safely, getting it full screen means you can do 4D>Marking to hit her, or just make her jump or do something that loosen's up her pressure and allows you to get out. 

All I can think of right now, I'll add more if I remember any. 

I haven't seen this written down anywhere but on the jp wiki, but you can kara cancel the first hit of (doll released)[speaking of which, is there a agreed on notation for doll stored/released liese normals?]2C into the call back super or elfriede standby/activate. You just do 2c(1) -> 214e~ab or 2c(1) -> 236e~ac. Tremendously useful for obvious reasons.

Normally the standard anime notation is ]X[ when the move will connect, it's kind of the catch all for release a held button or delayed move actually connects.

liese doesn't use negative edge for her doll moves. I know that doll moves are notated with d.*X (ie d.5C is doll lariat) but I don't know about liese's boxed/unboxed normals.

Neither does Mu-12 and we notate her lasers hitting with ]X[, while this overlaps with negative edge lieselotte doesn't have any.

Looking them up Arakune forums who has negative edge they use (X) as the move hitting...however this overlaps with optional move.

I'll see if I can pull up some japanese boards and find out what they are using...

Edit: I'm an idiot I thought you were talking about when the doll hit later, if you mean out of box in box, I suggest some sort of       something.X 

So maybe d.X for deployed or doll, and s.X for stored?  Hopefully someone will come in with the answer but looking around I'm not finding a standard.

(DIB) doll inside box
(DOB) doll outside box

something like (DIB) 5A 5B 236B (DOB) 6D 2C d.5B 5A j.A j.B j.E d.5B j.A j.B j.E  for a standard combo

No.
If the normal isn't a doll normal, there is no special notation.

It's simple stuff. Doll normals have e.XX in front of them and Liese normals get nothing special attached. Notation doesn't change with suitcase normals or not.

As silly as that is you can just burst it lol

As silly as that is you can just burst it lol

But what if they don't have any burst, is it possible then (although I know the obvious answer, still I want someone with Liese experience to let me know)?

It's really situational, but possible. I wouldn't count on it, or suggest playing Time because of it.

I don't think this is very funny.

It's happening to Cathy so I love it. It also seems to work on Konoha too. It takes way too much to setup so it's not going to happen in a real match so it's whatever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YIOelXFouA

Something to actually care about if you're a Cathy player. Good job Shefu!