Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AyaImmortal

[#R] The offical Replay thread

Yah, this is my first reply on foreign forum. I am jap live in the Netherland and learning English student. so I think you can see some wrong words/phreases or something in my reply, please just leave it away because my English is still suck :) Anyway, i am playing GGXXNET since that released, i had changed my name several times (but i think some people realize about that) and I usualy play with zappa and faust. there are some replays with my zappa against some players. (yeah... i know those zappa are diffrent name, but those are my zappa.) give me your opinion about my plays! SORRY FOR SEPARATED MY FILES, BECAUSE OF THE RULE OF FORUM MAX SIZE

Since we're at it,i got some too. I fought your zappa camellia,and i have quite some trouble against it. Gotta watch out for your raoh,and never let you gain the orbs. Which i seldom accomplish :psyduck: I need to learn more patience with zappa,it's not the type of char you use as a steamroller:vbang:

Well, just some guy I had a good fight with...

I'd like to know who is this "face" guy though

very nice sol beowulf

too bad i cant play you...

here are some matches between me and dbcloop

Here are some matches I had with Slavi I really like playing with him. His Ky is just sooo annoying ^^ Hope he doesn't mind me posting his "art" here. P.S : I like your Ky chara design Slavi. What is it ? Dante or something you just invented and found cool ? Anyway good games ^^

Hey no problem I don`t mind, but thats hardly an art. More like unproper GS abuse :vbang: Here are some more replays of my mediocre Ky. Thats vs some Bridget player. I am always happy when I encounter him because there are hardly any good Bridget players in EU region. At least I haven`t seen any except for him.

Here I am playing against a real tough nut. Cannot read his name, but imo he is very good. Some of the matches are pretty much one sided(to his favor).

DD(Ax) vs SAITEN(Ve) - 2 matches - 1 victory, 1 loss. Nice matches DD. I like your Ino better though. No one plays I-no. Vicioso(So) vs SAITEN(Ve) - My first victory over Vicioso. To bad it wasnt his main. If he would have used dustloop throughout the match I would have lost. =/ Rip2ya(Ro) vs SAITEN(Ve).rep - I lost. Rip2ya dont be surprised if I let Robo ky get all the tension he wants. Im the type of player that will let you fully power up to fight me. I use to main Robo ky. I know all of his strengths and weaknesses. (also it makes me feel like a boss when people fully charge to fight me lol) Heres a tip though. You should fear Venoms ball formation more than I should fear Robo Ky's tension. Trust me on this one. :vbang:

Omg, Vicioso those were some awesome matches. That was insane. The first few matches I wasnt doing to well but the turning point was when I burst, it hit you, but there was no knock back. I was kinda pissed about that. lol And the second to the last match; that 3rd round where I hit that 23 hit combo then did dark angle was intense! You just wouldnt die. You must have been been holding back on me cuz after that your skill level increased a *next word in all caps* Lot. Anyways here are my favorite matches. I listed my highlights as well. Saiten hightlights: 1 Perfect round 2nd victory 23 hit combo! Some good burst ticks

very nice sol beowulf

too bad i cant play you...

here are some matches between me and dbcloop

Wow, those matches are completely different from when you play my venom. The trick air throw slows the paste that much? Why dont you do that high low discus voodoo like you do me? :psyduck:

Dbcloop, I so wanna play you now. We play this same character and yet not one single thing about our fighting style is similar. Its amazing really. I avoided a mirror match last time cuz my venom wasnt ready. Now I have a few tricks up my sleeve. ^_^

not really a good replay because it has me mostly getting raped but if you want a good laugh, please download it fast forward to the 86 second mark of the 1st round and prepare yourself for the most stupid, scrubiest thing i (and probably anyone) have EVER done on #R online i won't spoil it, so take a look for yourself :kitty: