Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AyaImmortal

[#R] The offical Replay thread

I'm kinda curious to why you asked if I was crying on the -internetz- of all places and refering to a post that was OBVIOUSLY troll bait. You're either retarded or illiterate. /urdunk

I don`t know much about Zappa and I cannot play him very well. However I want if its possible someone familiar with Bridget to explain to me wtf happened in the 3rd round of this game. I did overdrive on wake up and he did his aiming for oki probably (the pedo bear bicycle thing overdrive). You can see how Zappa`s overdrive went right through him. I know that overdrives tend to have invincible properties, but that situation looks very weird to me.

Pedobearcycle has full body inv. during start-up. That is what SHOULD have happened, and why pedobearcycle is used as oki. If you want the nitty gritty, go look at reload frame data for the 2 supers. Looks like they started at exactly the same frame, so it'd be easy to reference the situation.

This is a match between me and Chuchulachu

The first fight is really cool, and I think Chuchulachu agrees (May respected me at the end of it:))

Great playing with you, Chuchulachu!

This is Bera runnin' train on me

WARNING: Do not download this rep archive if you are sensitive to RAPE!!

I always wanted to watch the matches you played with Bera, that guy is like steam roller, thanks for posting them.

Him, Master and you for that matter give me the hardest time, i've only managed to beat master twice, but i doubt Sol is his main.

I still haven't figured out how to play Slayer. He can punish me so easily. Have you fought MasteR's I-no or Eddie? I'm guessing Eddie is his main because with him he brings the pain.

I still haven't figured out how to play Slayer. He can punish me so easily.

Have you fought MasteR's I-no or Eddie? I'm guessing Eddie is his main because with him he brings the pain.

Yeah Eddie definitely has to be his main, i try to keep him away a lot because once he gets you in that corner it's pretty much over.

{out of request} heres the replays i was able to gather up, my fights between O-4 versus me(romantic)... my colors usually consist of the Red/White/Blue or Strawberries (with the exception of eddie, i didnt like how the RWB came out for him :| ) for this is the first time ive done this, it was probably cuz i didnt know how this thread works... but i hope you all enjoy :D very fun fights O-4!

3/23 #reloadonline Ranbat finals

BERA (SL) v scrubsol#9180 (SO)

Please visit us at #reloadonline @ irc.chatspike.net

Posted Image

Thanks for posting the ones from a day my bite was off, you dick. Also, random replay attached; as you can see, 012 and PC learned from me.

PS3SUX