Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AyaImmortal

[#R] The offical Replay thread

I remember someone saying that being good on ggxxnet doesn't prove anything. Say that again,after you've seen these. Some replays from jap online tournaments,i think many might find them useful and hopefully entertaining.

I remember someone saying that being good on ggxxnet doesn't prove anything.

Say that again,after you've seen these.

Some replays from jap online tournaments,i think many might find them useful and hopefully entertaining.

Actually, these are a prime examples of how online play fucks good players over.

And I don't know if I've said it before, but I'll say it now: being good online doesn't prove anything. Only like, 1 or 2 of those matches were worth watching. AND, even if they were of better quality, I'd say it was because of proximity and delay setting being 1 or 2. Not 4 like we put up with here, which is hellish.

Actually, these are a prime examples of how online play fucks good players over.

And I don't know if I've said it before, but I'll say it now: being good online doesn't prove anything. Only like, 1 or 2 of those matches were worth watching. AND, even if they were of better quality, I'd say it was because of proximity and delay setting being 1 or 2. Not 4 like we put up with here, which is hellish.

reload, again, is srs business. :3

i randomly picked some matches,there's a lot more but there's a file size limit.. jeez,i guess the best solution then's to complain about it..japanese were pretty serious about it though,since they ran 4 online tournaments and there are still good players around. i'm not saying to go crazy about it,but i don't like the way you turn it into some totally different game,and it's luckily not the case :) i'm pretty sure most of the people were rather enthusiastic when they first got to play online. playing online can make your reflexes better,and you learn to handle spam in many forms,it's still experience,despite of the delay. I told you i get pissed too,that doesn't make reload online Pit Fighter though =\ It feels like you always want to prove something man,that's why you're simply taking it wrong.. All in all, if you're really good online,you can't be a scrub offl.you can't just win your way online only by exploiting the delay. Good matches can be played online too,and people adapt:vbang: Leaving that aside,here are some funny IK matches,got denied a lot for some of these :psyduck:

LOL those Ik replays are funny as hell...i should try that with pote, seems like it works alot.

Games of a crappy May VS a crappy johnny... Yeah, that's what E rank should be like ^^ EDIT : lol 6+HS as okizeme lol

nah less po more KY...I played in the past with you and your Ky is very scary!!!You are one of best Ky in europe online, maybe the best with Xed!!

nah less po more KY...I played in the past with you and your Ky is very scary!!!You are one of best Ky in europe online, maybe the best with Xed!!

it's boring to play with Xed

his ky is very general level.