Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tigre

[UNIEL] Eltnum

Here is a corner 6 combo I saw Senaru do in one of the latest vids. Seems to be better than the one I posted previously and I'm pretty sure this would work midscreen as well.

Corner 6>whiff 2A>3C>rising j.[C]>whiff j.A>5B>5[C]>421B>j.B>j.C>d.C>22B>2C>22B>d.C>22C

I quoted the combos that have incorrect links. Awesome post though, this is gonna be crazy helpful tomorrow.

Cheers, dunno what happened with those links. I changed the side switch combo. I'll see if i can come across the others again.

LVArcher: This one? Yeah this is already in the list.

Thanks for that combo post, pretty nice.

I don't see a matchup thread so I'm gonna make a post about it then.

I'm just going to make this MU notes post now, and keep editing it. Post any MU notes too if you want and i'll add it.

Only Gordeau / Hilda/ Yuzuriha/

Collapsed: vs Akatsuki:
[/collapse]

Collapsed: vs Byakuya:

Collapsed: vs Carmine:

Collapsed: vs Chaos:

Collapsed: vs Eltnum:

Collapsed: vs Gordeau:

Neutral:

Round start = good range you can shoot 236A shot from here since its already at max distance and is faster than a version grim reaper, being further than this range you need to be patient getting in, jumping is super dangerous cause so many things can catch you.

Close range = good, rush him down, baiting his dps can be annoying to deal with because having to commit from his 623c or 214c but its only with meter

Further than round start: not favorable, get in patiently i think

Punishing:

Grim reaper A version on block

Punishable by shielding BOTH HITS into 5b/2B, i just use 2B > 2C >5[C] 421B route off this to get around 3.1K meterless.

5B rebeat 5a

just hit 2b it's punishable

5c punishable

with 2b with ch cause recovery.

Unpunishable as far as i know:

5a - 5b - 2b - mortal slide- grim reaper (safe but not super good)

Collapsed: vs Hilda:

Neutral:

Close Range: Really nice, rush that shit down cause she doesn't have a reversal

Mid Range: Shot/Whip/Assault/Walk/Run Forward. Becareful to block stuff, don't be too afraid of the charged overhead, if you can react to the startup whip or shot will catch it, its not that fast.

Far Range: even trying to reload from this distance is bad so don't be here, 236c is super random but can tag a number of things (and it leads up into a combo) so toss that out if you're just fishing

Her divekick doesn't look that plus, you can 2A after blocking it to regain pressure

Careful not to jump at her too much cause her 3B anti air is pretty decent, although if you jump/assault at a certain distance and timing where j.b crosses her up her 3B and it whiffs.

421C is really good in this match-up if you can read if shes going to throw something out to snatch like 3k damage for a good read that's overall more useful than doing a hard-read 236c here.

Combos: The typical route doesn't work on her unless you are at far range, so I use the 2c > j[c] whiff j.a combo during this. you can do the other bnb though in the corner easy though.

Collapsed: vs Hyde:

Collapsed: vs Linne:

Collapsed: vs Merkava:

Collapsed: vs Nanase:

Collapsed: vs Orie:

Collapsed: vs Seth:

Collapsed: vs Vatista:

[collapse=vs Waldstein]

Collapsed: vs Yuzuriha:

Neutral:

Be in yuzu's face all the time, you don't want to be too far away since you can't do anything from there, mid range you can shoot if you want but it risks getting assaulted for not much a gain really, just get in and stay in.

Cheers, dunno what happened with those links. I changed the side switch combo. I'll see if i can come across the others again.

LVArcher: This one? Yeah this is already in the list.

It's 22 btw. (also is in about all the combos above).

Will share my own notes tomorrow when they're ready and formatted properly.

It's 22 btw. (also is in about all the combos above).

Will share my own notes tomorrow when they're ready and formatted properly.

So 22B is 3 shots and 22 is 5 shots? Is there a 22[A]? Dont even know what it would do really.

So 22B is 3 shots and 22 is 5 shots? Is there a 22[A]? Dont even know what it would do really.

Exactly, 22[A] doesn't exist as far as I know and it wouldn't make sense that 22[A] shots 3 bullets.

Edit : New BNB ?

https://twitter.com/senaru865583/status/491907729875689472

5A > 2C > 421B > 6 > j[C] > 2C > 22B ( or 22 ? asked him) > dC > 22B > dC 

Edit 2 : Apprently only 22B

Woops sorry about that should have looked though the list more. Also 22A is one shot 22B is 3 and 22C is reload.

Falco252: That combo is actually in my first list though to be fair that list is super unorganized.

Edit: Didnt realize you guys were talking about 22[A] and and not just A and B. As far as I know you can't hold either.

Exactly, 22[A] doesn't exist as far as I know and it wouldn't make sense that 22[A] shots 3 bullets.

Edit : New BNB ?

https://twitter.com/senaru865583/status/491907729875689472

5A > 2C > 421B > 6 > j[C] > 2C > 22B ( or 22 ? asked him) > dC > 22B > dC 

Edit 2 : Apprently only 22B

That's surprising because all of Senaru's combos ive seen have been 22 now that i know about it.

Woops sorry about that should have looked though the list more. Also 22A is one shot 22B is 3 and 22C is reload.

Falco252: That combo is actually in my first list though to be fair that list is super unorganized.

Edit: Didnt realize you guys were talking about 22[A] and and not just A and B. As far as I know you can't hold either.

It must be true since most of the combos have 5 gunshots each time she does it.

That's really confusing, cause I'm confident I saw people use 3 shots, so either my vision was falling me (honestly possible, I have bad vision) or it's really possible to hold B, like in Melty. Sourenga translation says either 1 or 3, so that's where I thought that from.
Or actually then his answer to my tweet makes sense and he's telling me 22 doesn't exist.
Well we'll find out tomorrow.

I have never seen him do 5 gunshots off the 22 series either so pretty sure that move doesn't exist. When I did the basic bnb at Evo I was just using regular 22B and was still able to hit it.

Edit: Disregard post

But it's 5 shots for pretty much every combo. Look at any combo from my post before and look at the combo counter.

Yes, he always uses 5 in his combos unless he runs off of ammo.

Yeah I just looked again and I am dumb, not sure why I was so sure it was 3. I guess maybe 22B is 5 shots standard? Either way I'm thoroughly confused now lol.

Edit: The UNIB wiki says 3 shots so I guess that is what mixed me up since I never actually looked at the combo counter to double check.

Yeah I just looked again and I am dumb, not sure why I was so sure it was 3. I guess maybe 22B is 5 shots standard? Either way I'm thoroughly confused now lol.

Edit: The UNIB wiki says 3 shots so I guess that is what mixed me up since I never actually looked at the combo counter to double check.

That's exactly what made me confused about 1/3/5 shots thing too, so yeah no use talking over it, just have to check tomorrow.

I think a part of it is that 236B is 3 shots (i think...im not even sure any more) so that might have confused us as well.

236A - 1 shot

236B - 3 shots

22A - 1 shot

22B - 5 shots

No 22

Did Sion lose the sweet Chain Shift Veil Off 412C twice into 41236D super combo after Exe Late? Does anyone have an idea for a viable CS combo off of something like a 2A or 2C starter?

Oh my god yes! Eltnum is everything and then some I thought her out to be. Feels funny at some points since change in momentum next to Blazblue but damn am I in love after I get used to it. I don't have the game downloaded yet as I'm waiting for a person to return my JP account back to me so I'm playing on buddies (friend down the hall) console. 

I'll get some videos as soon as I can and get the group started in an hour or two. 

5A > 2C > 5[C] > 421B > j.BC > d.C > 421B > 5A whiff > 2C(1) > 22B > d.C > 22B > d.C > Reload

Having trouble with the final d.C. I can never figure out how to get the consistent d.c > reload because the final d.C is always dropping. I'm not sure how proration works in this game (If it's based off of time or the starter). If it keeps dropping should I try to do the combo faster or is it really just a hard link. 

Eltnum is so damn fun, just need to iron out my reverse DP input so I can actually get her bnb down

On another note...

Anyone know the hitbox on her 214C? (Pretty sure that's it, the whip grab special/super)

I was playing with a friend for most of the night and that thing pretty much snatched him out of the sky everytime. 

Eltnum is so damn fun, just need to iron out my reverse DP input so I can actually get her bnb down

On another note...

Anyone know the hitbox on her 214C? (Pretty sure that's it, the whip grab special/super)

I was playing with a friend for most of the night and that thing pretty much snatched him out of the sky everytime.

It'll catch jump startup.

MU stuff:

Gonna put this in my earlier post, but posting it here too

vs gordeau

grim reaper A version on block

punishable by shielding BOTH HITS (17 meter) into 5b/2B, i just use 2B > 2C >5[C] 421B route off this to get around 3.1K

I haven't tried catching people at neutral with 214C, but it sure does whiff after a 3c or 2c>5[c], the former which worked in Melty.

So to update LVArcher's observation post the bnb combo:

"2B>2C>5[C]>421>6>j.[C] or whiff 2a>2C>22B>d.C>22B>d.C>reload" BNB/Character specific

This combo actually works on everyone, but the thing is if the combo is started extremely up close, the 6 will whiff on: Linne,Hyde, and Hilda

Combo damage off the 2B starter is: 3007, and with Purple Bullets the combo does 3314

The other BnB that works on everyone:

2B>2C>j.[C]>whiff j.A>5B>5[C]>421B>6B>22B>d.C>22B>d.C>reloado

does a good 3224 damage and with purple bullets does 3322 damage