Tigre

[UNIEL] Online Matchmaking

v65aDXY.jpg

Want to find new friends to play against online? Need help with a certain matchup? Starting an online lobby? Here's your thread! Please keep posts in this thread related to online matchmaking, i.e. finding games, discussing said matches, ggs, etc. If you want to go off-topic please find another way to communicate with the other person.

Important Links
Player database: http://tinyurl.com/unidbs
Player database signup: http://tinyurl.com/unidbe

Gonna try to run a min-tournament of this game on the 27th, rules and time pending.^_^

man I am having way too much fun with this game - ggs to amentoraman (sp?) byakuya is literally the most hilarious character ive ever fought against - from his give no fucks opener to his "NEEEEE SAAAAAAN GOOOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN" death throws 

srsly tho his ne-san is very bangable

holy shit balls - why does EVERYONE play Nanase seriously??? 

GGs to Clown Avenger, and two other randoms I fought. Definitely maining a chick and subbing Godeau/Akatsuki.

Are you guys just slamming straight into ranked or am I missing the good rooms? Dx (joining random rooms has never been one of my strong points)

I avoided ranked like the plague. Wanna feel of the characters.

Are you guys just slamming straight into ranked or am I missing the good rooms? Dx (joining random rooms has never been one of my strong points)

Idk, I just do some of both, honestly.

If there's a space open and the connection is good, just hop on in.

I guess I worry too much about being bad, especially in a game thats in its first week of release xD;

Oh, how I love netplay debut jitters.

On topic; I'm sure I'm jumping too far ahead, but is there a dedicated streaming lobby up yet and if not, is anyone starting one? I know there's actually quite a few Japanese streams, but if there's anything P4A taught me, it's that you avoid those lobbies unless you want to play in stop motion.

ggs everyone.

Still losing a lot of matches, but I'm slowly making headway. Got to get the hang of Yuzu's neutral and confirms.

I've had my fair share of getting bodied too.

Same story here. What even is merkava biting my face? A full-screen command grab? Really?

Note: S-tier requirements are be effing huge, and have command grabs x_x

A strike grab, so you can block it.

His 214B (the anti-air version) is air unblockable even with shield. 214A (the ground version) is blockable and obviously safe when done from really far away. Both are however really slow and hard to use on reaction so you actually use it as a read. 214B obviously can't hit grounded opponent and vice-versa.

Keep also in mind that both version can be cancelled (kinda like Hazama's chains if you need to compare) allowing to shorten the recovery so trying to rush after he whiffed one of those might not necessarily be a good idea. Especially when he still got moves like his 5B and 5C to keep you at bay.

I played a LOT today anyway so GGs to the numerous people I had games with.
Seems that I'm doing a load of progress with both Merkava and Waldstein but I still need to work more on my pressure with Carmine. Once I'm done with the three of them, it will finally be grand time to take care of the 2 other characters I love, Yuzu and Akatsuki.