Tigre

[UNIEL] Online Matchmaking

Ggs to everyone I played in various player lobbies I hit up. I REALLY need to stop relying on getting damage in neutral/defensive situations and actually develop a pressure game. This isn't just a UNIEL specific problem either : /.

That sounds like a problem I have atm. Been figuring out blockstrings in ranked.

That sounds like a problem I have atm. Been figuring out blockstrings in ranked.

Yeah, you know things are bad when you're far more comfortable having someone mash buttons in your face instead of the opposite.  :v:

Yeah, you know things are bad when you're far more comfortable having someone mash buttons in your face instead of the opposite. :v:

Mmhm.

GGs to all tonight, those in Nerd's BURNING UP tourney, and those in ranked too I guess. i still hate doing ranked because I think BO1's are dumb lol

any good Carmine around? i need to practice the MU, his normals are very ambiguous when you're not familiar with which one hits high/low.

any good Carmine around? i need to practice the MU, his normals are very ambiguous when you're not familiar with which one hits high/low.

We could play a set sometime tomorrow if you'd like?

GG's to all those i played in lobbys or came to the lobby i hosted, sorry for closing it a few times im still experiment with lobby options to know what they do and make it optimal, hopefully i'll figure that out soon but GG's overall

We could play a set sometime tomorrow if you'd like?

sure, that sounds nice. i'm at work until 7:30 PST though, so it'd have to be late at night if we're lining up our times.

and if that doesn't work out I can always hold out until the weekend again

I have a 1v1 lobby up. Someone come through and body my terrible Chaos.

You could always play my free Gordeau. ._.

GGS to Errol and others. The struggle to rushdown is real.

Sooo. Everyone's just going to mash 2B/C during pressure expecting reverse beats no matter how many times they're frametrapped for it huh. Fucking wow. 3C in Gordeau case. Have no idea whats wrong with people.

But if not then, when will we mash? Not all of us have reversals we can mash you know. When you feel the need, you just got hit buttons.

ggs everyone. Got a little impatient towards the end of my session, so I kept getting hit out of my counter attempts. Gonna have to cool down and go at it again tomorrow.

Well, probably after you've watched the opponents pressure. There are times I fight someone for the first time and I get them blocking and 2-3 normals later they're counterhit because they just couldn't help themselves. I know the games new and people aren't familiar with the characters but damn

Sooo. Everyone's just going to mash 2B/C during pressure expecting reverse beats no matter how many times they're frametrapped for it huh. Fucking wow. 3C in Gordeau case. Have no idea whats wrong with people.

This is America land of the FREE of course people are going to mash out way too much.

Well, probably after you've watched the opponents pressure. There are times I fight someone for the first time and I get them blocking and 2-3 normals later they're counterhit because they just couldn't help themselves. I know the games new and people aren't familiar with the characters but damn

Don't worry, I was joking. I have no doubt people are just trying to mash out for no good reason, lol

Um, its week freaking one. It's not easy to sit there and block forever. You have to attempt SOMETHING to get out of pressure.

Frustrating play session tonight. Just frustrating.

Blocking is pretty fun, especially when you put yourself in an impenetrable bubble.

Blocking is pretty fun, especially when you put yourself in an impenetrable bubble.

...Which can sometimes burst. I've faced some mashers myself. No one wants to be near Gordeau.

GGs people. My most sincere apologies to anyone who had to put up with my terrible Gordeau.

GGs people. My most sincere apologies to anyone who had to put up with my terrible Gordeau.

My Gordeau is just as bad, lol.

I've actually ran into Akatsuki more than any other character. I might give him a try sometime, really like his character design