Tigre

[UNIEL] Online Matchmaking

GGs people I played last night. Dropping Akatsuki bnbs in netplay is hella depressing.

Even basic ones. ._.

GGs all. I kept lagging for some reason -- made me sad.

My Linne seems to be improving, but my Gordeau is still a mess. And let's not even mention my Hyde, haha.

Gordeau and Hyde's music are way better than Linne's. Too bad I picked Linne for my main. From now on I'm maining whoever has the best music.

Edited by Orrax

Added my info to the list. Wanna get better with Oreo and Gordeau. Message me if anyone wants to play games and I'll let you know if I can play or not.

Added my name to the player list, don't be afraid to add me if you want a practice Partner.

FYI though, I kinda suck. 

GGs Icekin. My Gordeau needs a lot of work.

Oh that was you? I've seen you around dustloop before but never noticed your PSN handle.

Fun times. That was my first time playing online. We all need a lot of work, honestly.

I mean I'm still in that phase where I can do pretty nifty things in practice mode, I know the theory of how to do pressure, but then in an actual match it's like:

"OK, he's blocking, uh..I should uh....uuuh...GRIMU REAPAH!!"

You know what I mean.

Oh that was you? I've seen you around dustloop before but never noticed your PSN handle.

Fun times. That was my first time playing online. We all need a lot of work, honestly.

I mean I'm still in that phase where I can do pretty nifty things in practice mode, I know the theory of how to do pressure, but then in an actual match it's like:

"OK, he's blocking, uh..I should uh....uuuh...GRIMU REAPAH!!"

You know what I mean.

Lol, that was me. I'm maining my husbando but I'll admit he's silly. O.o

ggs, susano

And yeah, I'm pretty that a lot of characters need to do things like input small dashes, change aircombo or aircombo timing, or do other stuff to keep comboing Linne correctly. Her hitbox isn't awful, but it's still smaller than the rest.

And your Gordeau is fine, lol. This game takes a while to get used to after games like BB, especially with mechanics like GRD and CS on top of everything else. One of the reasons I'm playing Linne is that playing Linne reminds me a lot of playing Melty (which I played a good chunk of -- more than all iterations of BB combined), which makes it easier to focus on the rest of the game. When I was playing Yuzu, I was drowning in game mechanics on top of Yuzu mechanics and it was just really hard D= (I'm probably still going to sub her, because the combo swag levels are massive, but my god she has so much going on.)

ggs, susano

And yeah, I'm pretty that a lot of characters need to do things like input small dashes, change aircombo or aircombo timing, or do other stuff to keep comboing Linne correctly. Her hitbox isn't awful, but it's still smaller than the rest.

And your Gordeau is fine, lol. This game takes a while to get used to after games like BB, especially with mechanics like GRD and CS on top of everything else. One of the reasons I'm playing Linne is that playing Linne reminds me a lot of playing Melty (which I played a good chunk of -- more than all iterations of BB combined), which makes it easier to focus on the rest of the game. When I was playing Yuzu, I was drowning in game mechanics on top of Yuzu mechanics and it was just really hard D= (I'm probably still going to sub her, because the combo swag levels are massive, but my god she has so much going on.)

Yeah GGs again. I have much to learn. v.v

I've been playing for about 2 days in training mode and i would finally like to get some online experience, if anyone would like to add me and spar my psn name is LaZykiNGz , i play Yuzu

I'm pretty sure Hilda:Sion is like 10:0 in 1 bar lag...I can't believe I hit okay. 

edit: ggs a good number of quality players on Ranked today...I wish I could tell what character someone picks before starting a match.  Like I'm fine with 2 bar connections against most people but a few...Carmine, Hilda, Vatista, I have serious issues.

Welp, GGs to everyone I played.

The execution barrier is depressing. In most matches, the majority of damage I took was from free punishes I gave my opponent with drops and misinputs. Not even exagerating, It's like 7-8k every round. I gotta hit up practice mode some more. ._.

JP/KR, step your game up and learn from your mistakes. No point kicking someone after one loss (ass-whupping). I'm just going to wreck you all and kick you while you're down because there's no point in having patience for majority of the cowards. No pride whatsoever.

GGs people I played in ranked last night.

Getting the win with IWEXS is so satisfying.

Shoutouts to that Seth that bodied me, I had no idea what was going on tbh. It's early days tho, so it's all good.

JP/KR, step your game up and learn from your mistakes. No point kicking someone after one loss (ass-whupping). I'm just going to wreck you all and kick you while you're down because there's no point in having patience for majority of the cowards. No pride whatsoever.

You're like Batman, striking fear into the hearts of criminals.

I didn't realize we had a matchmaking thread >.> so ggs to everyone I've run into these past few days. I'm loving this game so far it's easily the most fun I've had with a fighter aside from GG. Glirandly our matches were a whole lot of fun, you were my first Vatista so I was trying my best to find ways to move forward against the onslaught of projectiles lol. The best thing I could come up with was to move really really slow and try to keep your back to a corner so you couldn't run anymore.

ggs to ranked.

I know I ran into HiguraShiki, but I'm not sure who else.

I definitely avoided playing Prototype like the plague. It's not even that he's ranked well...

I just vividly remember getting bodied in Arcana >_<

I need to level up before I fight that

ggs to ranked.

I know I ran into HiguraShiki, but I'm not sure who else.

I definitely avoided playing Prototype like the plague. It's not even that he's ranked well...

I just vividly remember getting bodied in Arcana >_<

I need to level up before I fight that

I'm avoiding every really good person until my Gordeau stops flailing. o.o

Can I get some 1v1 rooms sometime soon? I can't get enough experience before gettin wrecked online to even adapt to what a blockstring is in this game, my robo-wife isnt here to win for me.