Tigre

[UNIEL] Online Matchmaking

Can I get an invite to someone's lobby when they play?

jme2012, don't know how to play. I'm playing Gordeau, Akatsuki and Seth. Apparently Gordeau is really good but I only picked him because he looks awesome lol.

If you invite me please tell me you're from dustloop.

Can I get an invite to someone's lobby when they play?

jme2012, don't know how to play. I'm playing Gordeau, Akatsuki and Seth. Apparently Gordeau is really good but I only picked him because he looks awesome lol.

If you invite me please tell me you're from dustloop.

Let's hang out. I picked Gordeau too because he's cool. o 3o

GGs to everyone I fought today. I have concluded that Yuzu is not worth bothering with online so I'm just gonna keep pressing buttons with Waldo.

GGs to everyone i played tonight. Rekka wallcarries too good haha.

All the good connection comes to Gordeau players, well no more online play, christ.

It's already a struggle playing Yuzu online, makes me want to switch to Waldstein and throw pokes and such braindead

GGs to randoms.

And thanks to GotSarged for all those Hilda mirrors. I learned a lot. Hilda mirrors are.......silly to say the least lol. ("When's this rat bastard gonna skewer? Will his skewer beat mine?")

Hey so I just started getting into the game so I am still new (even thought the game is still new lol i just got it a couple days ago) but i would love to play a lobby match with anyone ^ ^ if you are up for a lobby just add me on PSN or message me! nice to meet you all ^  ^

Hey so I just started getting into the game so I am still new (even thought the game is still new lol i just got it a couple days ago) but i would love to play a lobby match with anyone ^ ^ if you are up for a lobby just add me on PSN or message me! nice to meet you all ^  ^

Add meh- radiojet_. <3

Shoutout to that Orie player that owned me i learned alot and now want to learn the MU, also that connection was amazing!!!

Also Shoutout to the Seth who played my Chaos for 3 hours straight. 

GGs KBNova2, xXxGrindCorexXx, other dudes.

I need to hitconfirm my 5C high counters better. So much damage missing.

Shoutout to that Orie player that owned me i learned alot and now want to learn the MU, also that connection was amazing!!!

Also Shoutout to the Seth who played my Chaos for 3 hours straight. 

I'm not sure if I was the Orie player you mentioned but we did play for about a good 40 minutes or so. That Linne pressure is solid.

GGs to everyone I've fought up this point

Aside from playing various matchups (most quite grueling to say the least), it's really fun experimenting online, seeing what works in certain situations and what doesn't with Chaos. I hope to at least encourage one person here to try him out and I'll be content :D

GGs to everyone who joined my lobby i love hosting a west coast lobby when I eat lunch or i'm out, I might stream sometime in the future if this becomes a regular thing. Anyways sorry to the players i kicked i thought there was lag from them but instead it was me cause i was downloading USF4 on PC but thats over and thanks for everyone for stopping by. Will play some 1V1 later today with my Chaos or Linne.

lets play on the online. i play hyde. i need to grind to level this game. help me help you help me.

:D?

GGs to netplay, BGs on me for being such a slow learner.

GGs to the 1-2 games with Icekin for Nanase mirrors. I won't dodge the fact that my confirms and combos are still lacking, but I feel like fundamentally I'm missing something as well. I'm not sure how to force respect from my opponents in this game or any other, and I'm starting to think it's not something that will come naturally to me. I have to figure out how to make myself more 'scary' so I don't get mashed out all the time in every fighter. .-.

Well, if you want to get people scared of pushing buttons, delays and staggers are a good way. If you just cancel hits into one another, you'll quickly run out of buttons to push and I'll know exactly when my chance to get out comes, and I'm not scared of overheads of anything since Nanase has none that aren't specials (which are all very - on block). Don't be predictable (easier said than done, I know).

As far as Nanase specific stuff, you can cancel 5c into 2a (whiff) which puts you at +2 or something, then go into whatever. Float has some gimmicky uses for double overheads and ghetto crossups, but it's all so vulnerable to shielding, I'm not sure I should be advising it. You can FF cancel any hit into assault for a sort of reset jumpin, though that costs GRD, so make it count.

I'm still terrible myself, so I'm really hesitant to advise anyone. Keep at it though. And GGs.