Tigre

[UNIEL] Online Matchmaking

Someone told me that the game was laggy but i still hit all my combos perfectly and in my point of view the game was running smoothly so idk if it was what others see on their side or what.

It just depends on your opponent. In my 2 days of experience with the game I've faced 2 bar ppl that felt fine, but that there's huge random lag spikes that nearly slows things down to a standstill, and my buttons come out a whole second or two after I press. I've played Arturo Sanchez a few times and it was mostly fine with a few small lag spikes here and there, maybe because I'm in Houston and he's in New York.

I am about to play some lobby matches in a bit so if anyone wants to play feel free to add me or message me ^ ^ 

GGs to everyone i played and also thanks for stopping by my lobby i hosted for west coast players hope you all had fun

Good Games to my ranked peoples! I finally got myself to stop haha.

GGs to the Hilda I fought, in which I learned some things from. Hilda mirrors, wai you silly? xD

Shoutouts to the Waldstein that sent ragemail after I outplayed him. Yeah, you lost to a day two Hilda. Herpa derp.

Hi dudes,

Fairly new to this game and anime fighters in general only ever played BBCP and that wasn't for very long, netplay was non existent. Wanted to play this game ever since I saw it come out in the arcades.

I'm a Seth main only really been in training mode learning combos mixups and optimal punishes etc. I've played a load of street fighter almost 2 years now so I understand the fundamentals of fighting games footsies etc. I play Ibuki on SF4 so Seth was very attractive to me (in play style not looks ;) )

Just looking for a sparring partner to play with a good connection as finding one in ranked is very difficult and playing Seth in lag is pretty frustrating. I'm from the UK so anyone around that area would be great. Preferably someone around my skill level I've only played the game for like 2-4 weeks in training mode and this is my first anime fighter. But im happy for someone above my skill level to own me hard.

TL;DR: From UK looking for a good connection to play on, I'm a newbee to anime fighters but have fighting game experience and I main Seth.

PSN: ungeneous

PM me if you want to play or add me on PSN any advice whilst playing and help/tips would be good too, 

Cheers dudes (I think this was the right place to post anyways)

Heyya, longtime lurker and decided to finally join.

I've added my name to the list, looking for a sparring partner to figure out a concrete main/sub as well as the system. Leaning toward Carmine, Baku and Hyde at the moment.

I'll be on randomly until I find a better job but if you see me on go ahead and contact me. I'm in Louisiana.

I also don't mind getting bodied until I get better either, and welcome advice.

GGs to everyone I played and to Ayane who's Linne i found in Ranked gave me new ideas on how to better improve my footies/ Linne game up now I only need to find a better Chaos so i can get the same inspirations with him.

GGs to everyone I played last night. Shoutouts to that orange Yuzu that had silly good execution. I felt even worse dropping combos after watching them do shit super ez.

GGs Kriegdrache, solid Akatsuki play, even if you claim you played awfully.

I can't believe how lucky I got with that IWEX comeback. I was so certain I was done for.

GGs, I feel like I did play kinda bad tbh, I haven't really fought any Carmine either, so that's prob why. I was dropping a lot of shit too.

Shoutouts to the Waldo that quit on me in ranked. I still got the points, so it's all good man, don't worry.

GGs to randoms in ranked and the occasional player room, particularly in the room tonight with Demonwindbomb and plainsbain.

Steadily improving my neutral and pressure game with Yuzu more and more.

GGs to randoms in ranked and the occasional player room, particularly in the room tonight with Demonwindbomb and plainsbain.

Steadily improving my neutral and pressure game with Yuzu more and more.

GGs to OMG ducky's room as well

GGs ranked.

Didn't do quite as well as I wanted to. Trying to add some new stuff to my arsenal; so naturally, my game was off. Threw off my execution too, if today's matches are to be believed. Saw some success with it though.

Hopefully I can incorporate it smoothly in the coming days. It'll really up my level if I can get this stuff down.

GGs to the guys I played online.

How the hell is it possible for the game to not read A+B+C+D? I have it mapped to one button and I'm mashing it, yet no reversal.

Too much salt.

Are you below 30% health?

If you're not paying attention to your health when you do it, you'll probably get nothing/veil off trying to do it.