Tigre

[UNIEL] Online Matchmaking

GG's to everyone I played this weekend :) . Damn, Dark Ranger trying to get in to your Hilda is hard xD.

Thanks man. GGs to you too.

You can get in, trust me. And once you do, I get rekt lol :v:

GGs to all the familiar names I've played on ranked in the last couple of days.  I'm never going to beat glirandly's Vatista lol

Hi there. Im looking for "heavy" Gordeau/Orie/Hilda players from EU for some matchup practice ^^

If you dont play that characters feel free to add me anyway. Im also can play with East Coast players who was played GG reload online/kailera/MK9 (i mean who have some lag-resistance skills :) ) . My PSN ID is Huitzil_UNIEL and i main Akatsuki (can also play Linne a little bit)

GGs to a few people. Did better but I'm still playing like an idiot. I need more patience with this game. Just makes me cry when I know I blocked something and still get hit for no reason.

Eltnum player looking for people to fight!

PSN: Wokker

GGs to all the familiar names I've played on ranked in the last couple of days.  I'm never going to beat glirandly's Vatista lol

I am not sure which character you played but, a lot of stuff I do can be countered simply by playing more patiently than you think you should.

GGs. 

I got lit up by some Seth, Carmine, and Gordeau (TSB 4th Seed da gawd)

I am not sure which character you played but, a lot of stuff I do can be countered simply by playing more patiently than you think you should.

GGs. 

I got lit up by some Seth, Carmine, and Gordeau (TSB 4th Seed da gawd)

Nanase.  I'm usually fine with usual Vatistas, but I guess that extra patience than the other ones make the difference.

Doesn't help when I get clipped by not down backing fast enough when I bulldog in, online, haha.

GGs to whoever I had played that wasn't using obvious troll tactics or repeating stupid tactics.

I can't get over how awful Chaos is in this game. He's so much worse than everyone else, it's laughable.

Looking for anyone who wish to fight this newbie (preferably someone from the east coast / east Canada, my sodium level cannot withstand too much lag :V )

ID : DarkVinceX

Region : Quebec

Character(s) : Chaos , Byakuya

GGs all. I fought a few really good players today (including probably the best Byakuya player I've run into). I feel like, in some ways at least, my game is slowly progressing.

I'm still making way, WAY too many execution errors, though. I need to spend more time in training mode grinding things out.

Edited by Orrax

GGs all. I fought a few really good players today (including probably the best Byakuya player I've run into). I feel like, in some ways at least, my game is slowly progressing.

I'm still making way, WAY too many execution errors, though. I need to spend more time in training mode grinding things out.

Same.

GGs to a few people in ranked and player matches.

EC looking for games, particularly against merkava....but if not its cool. anyone wanna play?!

GGs to Eshi? (I think that's who I played lol.) and the PJS lobby.

:How to play Hilda online:

1. Be winning

2. Drop 3C

3. Lose

GGs ranked.

Special shoutout to the Seth that invited me to a player match room. That's the spirit. The grind is tough but fruitful.

GGs to everyone I played.

Some days I have a good time in UNiEL, most days it's absolutely dreadful. At least I'm getting somewhat better with Chaos, I wouldn't have it any other way :)

GGs to everyone I've played over the last few days. The Poverty Mitsuru grind has been nuts, but I'm slowly getting there. I gotta DP less tho, that shit is garb as a reversal but my brain is all "yo, DP fool" so I do. :(

Shame my connection was proper bollocks tonight though.

GGs to everyone I played.

Some days I have a good time in UNiEL, most days it's absolutely dreadful. At least I'm getting somewhat better with Chaos, I wouldn't have it any other way :)

I hear ya.

GGs to people fighting my Day 1 Orie.