Tigre

[UNIEL] Online Matchmaking

I just started playing byakuya so if you want to play maybe we can get a few games in.

I'm taking the weekend off playing because I killed my wrists.

I'll take you up on it when I start playing again

-sigh- Two annoying matchups in one night. GGs to the few I fought.

I think I played you today. You should come out to a TSB sometime, I don't get why there are so many NYC players who don't show up to our locals. (unless people work weekends, of course)

-sigh- Two annoying matchups in one night. GGs to the few I fought.

I'm curious, which match-ups are annoying for Gord to deal with? (Merk and Vat?)

GGs to the everyone in the EU lobby, got a lot of practice in with my Chaos. I really feel like I'm improving. The struggle is still hella real, though.

I think I played you today. You should come out to a TSB sometime, I don't get why there are so many NYC players who don't show up to our locals. (unless people work weekends, of course)

I'm planning to make myself known. I'm shy but I want to break that.

I derped against your Yuzuriha in ranked. Still feel bad about it.

I'm curious, which match-ups are annoying for Gord to deal with? (Merk and Vat?)

GGs to the everyone in the EU lobby, got a lot of practice in with my Chaos. I really feel like I'm improving. The struggle is still hella real, though.

Merkava and Carmine as of late. But I guess it's a lack of experience. Don't have too many matches to brag about.

GGs to HARD BREAD and others today. I need to have more confidence and stop being hesitant.

GGs to HDK, illness, and radiojet. I got a lot to work on. My hands still aren't used to fightsticks, and I don't have a BnB down. That and I think radiojet caught on to habits I wasn't paying attention to. Y'know, besides getting hit by fireballls at fullscreen. Other than that, it was fun.

I'll be on more often if y'all need a punching bag.

GGs to HDK, illness, and radiojet. I got a lot to work on. My hands still aren't used to fightsticks, and I don't have a BnB down. That and I think radiojet caught on to habits I wasn't paying attention to. Y'know, besides getting hit by fireballls at fullscreen. Other than that, it was fun.

I'll be on more often if y'all need a punching bag.

Nah, GGs. You'll get better soon. Even I have to improve too.

You should improve on your temper so we can actually play.

>:U

When I'm clearly blocking something and getting hit for no reason, I'm bound to get annoyed.

I'm more level headed now so yes we can play.