Tigre

[UNIEL] Online Matchmaking

GGs to everyone I played today.

Kinda rusty after a week-long break, but I managed to get back into the swing of things.

On a side not, it feels hella good to block for 30 seconds straight, roll (Chaos' Force Function) out of the corner and immediately punish with a full combo with a super finisher.

GGs to the Linne I fought today. Connections are really funky in this game. For some reason this guy was a 0 but somehow had a decent connection.

GGs people I played tonight. It feels super good comboing off of 623B > CS. Also shoutouts to PSN for shitting the bed several times and disbanding my lobby.

GGs to Magaki, EXmAceOfHearts12, Ouytsu, Sannos and all Russian players! 

Again, lookin for some people to play against preferraly east coast add me! Anita_B_Lowjob

Really sorry about what happened Icekin. It was not my intention to disconnect like that. It's really annoying when you're in the middle of playing something and someone gets on your freaking nerves.

Shoutouts to the connections being stupid today and mashy players taking advantage of it. GGs to the few who DIDN'T abuse lag,

No idea wtf happened when I played you in ranked = /

I was pretty sadface about the lag blowing up the match to the point it forced a DC

No idea wtf happened when I played you in ranked = /

I was pretty sadface about the lag blowing up the match to the point it forced a DC

It was a good match too.

Idk what happened either. I think I filled two big jars with salt tonight because of the connections, and then dealing with a lag abusing Akatsuki.

So, I need to start posting here more.  

I'm usually on every night, between midnight and 3:00AM Eastern time (I know, terrible hours, but I can't help it due to my job).  I play Vatista if anyone wants to get some matches in.  Add me on PSN and I'm down for some games.