Tigre

[UNIEL] Online Matchmaking

Really sorry about what happened Icekin. It was not my intention to disconnect like that. It's really annoying when you're in the middle of playing something and someone gets on your freaking nerves.

Well, I know what you mean. The cat sometimes decides I've played enough games for today and must now immediately pay attention to him, which can get irritating if I'm in the middle of a close match.

It doesn't feel like you really want to play against me, which is worryingly common from what I've seen, so I won't sweat it if you're not in the mood.

Well, I know what you mean. The cat sometimes decides I've played enough games for today and must now immediately pay attention to him, which can get irritating if I'm in the middle of a close match.

It doesn't feel like you really want to play against me, which is worryingly common from what I've seen, so I won't sweat it if you're not in the mood.

Are you any good Icekin? (sorry if that sounds rude, I don't mean it as an insult). 

I'm alright, I guess?

I lack exp in some matchups (Chaos, Seth, Vatista, Hilda), but generally I do ok. I wouldn't beat guys like Shine more than one match in ten, but I can hold my own against most people.

Hey Shadowred, we`ve played a few times before but Im usually on around those same hours as you. I almost always have a lobby up or my buddy Koover has one up. We dont discriminate, come kill us with your pink Vatista we will learn eventually.

Edit: This invites for everyone, its only a 4 person lobby cause i`m impatient and hate waiting 7 matches for my runback but anyone is welcome. Dont care what color box you have next to your name, who you play, or what your connection `says` it is.

I figured that was the case. It would just be nice if I could coral these guys in a lobby so we all could play extended sets. This game is so damn fun and I've been fiending for matches lately lol.

I figured that was the case. It would just be nice if I could coral these guys in a lobby so we all could play extended sets. This game is so damn fun and I've been fiending for matches lately lol.

Add me if you want.

Ggs people I played tonight, I am super demotivated towards this game right now :(

You shouldn't be demotivated!  It took me MANY MANY losses to even get decent at this game.  Don't give up sir

You shouldn't be demotivated! It took me MANY MANY losses to even get decent at this game. Don't give up sir

Same with me. I was too used to BB and Persona so it took me a while to realize I can't do stuff on wakeup.

Hey Shadowred, we`ve played a few times before but Im usually on around those same hours as you. I almost always have a lobby up or my buddy Koover has one up. We dont discriminate, come kill us with your pink Vatista we will learn eventually.

Edit: This invites for everyone, its only a 4 person lobby cause i`m impatient and hate waiting 7 matches for my runback but anyone is welcome. Dont care what color box you have next to your name, who you play, or what your connection `says` it is.

What times do you guys usually make lobbies? I was in your lobby last night and you two are the first people I've actually had 4 bar connections with. I just started learning Seth so being able to get some netplay matches without much lag is pretty helpful. 

Someday I'll be able to block without getting screwed over. Someday.

My computer is off, nothing else is using up bandwidth. Not sure why sometimes I do well and other times its like I'm playing the game for the first time. Its discouraging at times.

What times do you guys usually make lobbies? I was in your lobby last night and you two are the first people I've actually had 4 bar connections with. I just started learning Seth so being able to get some netplay matches without much lag is pretty helpful. 

Yeah I remember seeing you in there towards the end, the lobby usually gets started up somewhere between 11-12pm EST (My wife works midnights and usually the baby is sleeping so I start gaming). Usually keep it open til 3 or 4 depending on how I feel that night. Sorry it had to end with you only playing a few games last night hopefully next time we`ll be able to get some matches in.

Edit so I dont have to double post: GGs to everyone who jumped in the lobby tonight. It was a pretty interesting night as I hadnt seen any of you guys on before. Hopefully I`ll keep running into new people.

hey guys would anyone be interested in some ft10 tonight? Prolly get started between 11-12 EST. I could really use some matches against Seth and wald but i wont turn anyone down.

hey guys would anyone be interested in some ft10 tonight? Prolly get started between 11-12 EST. I could really use some matches against Seth and wald but i wont turn anyone down.

I'd be in for some games tonight. Can play both characters if you want some match up exp

EC keeping about a 4 player lobby open, everyone welcome(yes you too gordeau)! I just wanna play more/new people . add me!