Tigre

[UNIEL] Online Matchmaking

I'll assume your asking about the patch from last wednesday? i know theres a list for it in the news thread but i believe it just fixed some glitches (Famale is now Female, no more wald infinite, character color stays locked for the most part now), improved CPU AI, and added BGM slect. Theres other character glitches fixed and prolly some more things that im not remembering.

I'll assume your asking about the patch from last wednesday? i know theres a list for it in the news thread but i believe it just fixed some glitches (Famale is now Female, no more wald infinite, character color stays locked for the most part now), improved CPU AI, and added BGM slect. Theres other character glitches fixed and prolly some more things that im not remembering.

Where is this thread? Have the link?

I'm on my phone ATM so its a bit difficult to do, if you go to the main UNieL forum its under News and Gameplay thread. Go to the last page, go back. Pages (not sure what number it is sorry) and one of the posts there has detailed patch notes. Sorry again for making you do it the round about way.

Its post #409 if that makes it any easier.

If you haven't won a game yet, it has nothing to do with Seth, and everything to do with being new to the game. You could pick Gordeau and people will still walk all over you until you learn the game.

Seth is bottom teir? That explains why i havnt won a game yet.

Yes, Seth is bottom tier.

Low damage output

No defensive options outside ex 623 super

Mix-ups depend on teleport gimmicks

Normal moves are terrible as in has small hitboxes (This game favors characters with moves that have giant hitboxes and fast recovery, I.E. Gord, Wald, Merk

Lowest health in the game (He literally dies in 2 combos.)

Terrible neutral game. Segment can only take you so far.

Impossible to get in against zoning characters, Hilda, Vatista, and Yuzu to an extent.

And the list goes on.

Honestly if you're new and still learning the game, just pick Gordeau he's easy to use and will teach the basics. He's pretty much the Ragna of UNIEL.

Yea i am new and started off with seth. I get close to wining but then my opponent plays keep away when in a pinch. He has no dp moves ive noticed. His backdash isnt like a safe anti-2a. Basically, all i do is block. If there eas a jump cancel move on block, this would make him alot easier for me.

Well, you could always cancel your ground blockstring into a teleport 214(b) or 214c, and continue with 214a if you did 214(b) or you can 22 dash and go for high-low. But the teleports be can easily reacted to (DP, AA, even jumping and hitting with a normal during the teleport can get you.)

Seth is at the bottom of B tier, but he's not bottom tier. That's reserved for Nanase, Chaos, and Akatsuki, who are a nightmare to try to play seriously.

Rion has a 70%+ winrate with Seth in arcade, and can compete well against the likes of Fuse, Maa-kun, and Notes. Seth is absolutely a playable character. Does he require effort? Yes. But that doesn't mean he's unplayably bad, or even bad enough you can blame your losses on choosing to play him.

Really, if you want to play Seth, there's only one piece of advice: Watch Rion.

Also, bluntly put, you can't really fraud wins in UNIEL now that we're past the first few weeks. If you're new, you're new, and who you're playing doesn't matter; you've got to be able to play neutral and pressure before you can pick up wins. This isn't that magical time when HonzoGonzo was king of NorCal because he could input Grim Reaper. (And yes, I am exaggerating, but the main point holds -- if you can't play neutral, you're not gonna beat anyone in this game.)

Yes, Seth is bottom tier.

Low damage output

No defensive options outside ex 623 super

Mix-ups depend on teleport gimmicks

Normal moves are terrible as in has small hitboxes (This game favors characters with moves that have giant hitboxes and fast recovery, I.E. Gord, Wald, Merk

Lowest health in the game (He literally dies in 2 combos.)

Terrible neutral game. Segment can only take you so far.

Impossible to get in against zoning characters, Hilda, Vatista, and Yuzu to an extent.

And the list goes on.

Honestly if you're new and still learning the game, just pick Gordeau he's easy to use and will teach the basics. He's pretty much the Ragna of UNIEL.

Why do people say he has low damage output? Im doing like 3k+ off of a 2C with no meter and no vorpal... which is also a low. He gets 4k off of a 623C + Chain Shift... and he can easily get 4k+ using full meter. Hell... doing his VO combos is netting him 5k... and he has multiple ways of doing it as well. He may not have as much damage as some characters.. but in no way does he do low damage.... people want this dude to do 4k off of one hit (no vorpal + no meter) lolol

Why do people say he has low damage output? Im doing like 3k+ off of a 2C with no meter and no vorpal... which is also a low. He gets 4k off of a 623C + Chain Shift... and he can easily get 4k+ using full meter. Hell... doing his VO combos is netting him 5k... and he has multiple ways of doing it as well. He may not have as much damage as some characters.. but in no way does he do low damage.... people want this dude to do 4k off of one hit (no vorpal + no meter) lolol

I would preffer better framedata, better HP amount and easier execution. Damage isn't "everything" in FGs.

I would preffer better framedata, better HP amount and easier execution. Damage isn't "everything" in FGs.

His frames are ok.. but they could be better. He definitely needs at least 9k health.. give him 9k and im cool. I enjoy the execution to be honest... i dunno why but it's fun practicing his hardest combos. After awhile, his combos become pretty easy so when you get the game you won't have to worry about taking 7 months to practice one BnB lolol. I agree that damage isn't "everything" but people are really misinformed on what he can do to be honest...

Once Seth gets a knockdown and orb oki started he can be pretty annoying to fight against but he also requires good defense. A couple mistakes can cost him his life along with having no meter for reliable wake up options.

Seth is at the bottom of B tier, but he's not bottom tier. That's reserved for Nanase, Chaos, and Akatsuki, who are a nightmare to try to play seriously.

Wholly disagree on Nanase. She's nowhere near bottom.

Nanase's biggest issue is her neutral, and nothing I've seen has remedied that. I don't feel like she really has the room to grow that she needs because of it. Her damage, pressure, etc. are all fine; she just lacks tools to help her get in a position to make the aforementioned things matter.

I don't see in what way she's so lacking in neutral that it would land her bottom. Your description sounds like Akatsuki.

did someone just turn off all the netplay right when I got on? =3

I saw a couple of rooms, got like four matches in, and suddenly barren wasteland

did someone just turn off all the netplay right when I got on? =3

I saw a couple of rooms, got like four matches in, and suddenly barren wasteland

they saw your name and ran in fear :3

I'll log on and play a few games in a sec.

also cherry blossom stage drops frames for almost everyone, and vat drops frames on almost every stage but training stage because of her effects