Tigre

[UNIEL] Online Matchmaking

EU Eltnum looking for people to play.

Go ahead and add me on PSN(Please leave a message so I know where it's from)Im active for most of the day.

PSN: Wokker

I'm always up for some matches during weekdays in the evening. ID: TastiestMuffin. We already played together :]

BTW, i'm the only one experiencing MAD LAG with Uniel these days ? Every other game i play is fine but Uniel is really laggy now...how can it be possible ?

The netcode has taken a major dumb since when it first came out. Idk why even people I use to have at least a 3 connection with have gone down to 2.

Enter the void, surrender yourself, be guided by the inner shadow, and give into the Red Destruction!

I'm also looking for games on the east coast. So If anyone feels like play uniel or taking a small break from GG Im here.

Enter the void, surrender yourself, be guided by the inner shadow, and give into the Red Destruction!

I'm also looking for games on the east coast. So If anyone feels like play uniel or taking a small break from GG Im here.

I'm down for some matches sometime. PSN ID: SoulGuitarist1

I'm down for some matches sometime. PSN ID: SoulGuitarist1

Awesome I'll add you tonight

I'm Florida too so add me if you can

Will do, what's your psn?

Enter the void, surrender yourself, be guided by the inner shadow, and give into Destruction!

anyone play this game still i can't find a match online anymore :(

I still play add me psn: HydeKido

Enter the void, surrender yourself, be guided by the inner shadow, and give into Destruction!

Going to hop on to this game once it comes in the mail this Saturday, (I'll be on probably in the afternoon) gonna give Merkava a try first. If I don't like him. I'll play Orie or something...

PS:
Yeah, I imported it three weeks before the NA release, because Amazon wrekt me and said it'll ship on March, so I said "fuck it..."

There doesn't seem to be one, I can make one if nobody else wants to.

That would be cool if join.

Any EU people want to  fight? I have a hard time getting matches so I if you would like to play me, please add my PSN or send me a message or something.

GGs to Al_Rikir and recon6. I'm really sorry that I wasn't playing well. DS4 kept dcing in the middle of matches and my DS3 wasn't doing me any favors.

Found a controller that works for now until I get a replacement cord.

Yeah, so I was trying to get online earlier and the game isn't letting me.

Once I start up online, it'll start loading and then prompt me to select 'ok' or another option. Basically, I'll either be stuck in a loop of it loading after selecting "ok", or being booted back to the main menu. It's impossible for me to go online. Any idea why this might be happening?

To follow-up, I found that I could connect with every account accept my main one, although it took a little while. My hardrive recently got formatted and I lost all my data, but I had played UNIEL online prior to re-downloading it today. Is it possible that it is not connecting me to online on my main account because it can't recover my online information..?

Yeah, so I was trying to get online earlier and the game isn't letting me.

Once I start up online, it'll start loading and then prompt me to select 'ok' or another option. Basically, I'll either be stuck in a loop of it loading after selecting "ok", or being booted back to the main menu. It's impossible for me to go online. Any idea why this might be happening?

I'm literally having the same problem as I type this.

Damn you kanji, I can't read you  :?: