Tigre

[UNIEL] Online Matchmaking

I have no idea how to play againts any character in the cast. I need to focus on one character after another.

GGs SkyeAutumns. As usual I was hard on myself.

GGs to the Seth in ranked who ate Grim Reapers for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Please stop jumping at me.

Shoutouts to my Hilda, who needs a lot of breaking into.

GGs to all of the new UNIEL players I played today, and some of the older ones too. If anyone is down for some games I'm on the East Coast: x_Yomi. I really have to get back to playing this again. BB is still in my heart.

Alright new to uniel and looking to play people who can help me learn. I plan on maining hilda, if anyone is willing to help a brutha out I would very much appreciate it. Gamer tag is beedub321 I'm usually on late nights.

ggs

I've forgotten how to play this game. Rust too strong D=

Should of seen me when I came back. Brain farts everywhere. .o.

GGs to Icing and others I fought. I would have played more Icing but I got too sleepy so I went back to bed. Your Yuzu isn't too bad. It's better than the ones I've fought before.

Should of seen me when I came back. Brain farts everywhere. .o.

GGs to Icing and others I fought. I would have played more Icing but I got too sleepy so I went back to bed. Your Yuzu isn't too bad. It's better than the ones I've fought before.

You were the first solid Gord I fought and I had no idea what to do.

Too scary but ggs lmao.