Tigre

[UNIEL] Online Matchmaking

So can asia version players play with the american version players? I tried with a friend who has asia and he said it couldn't connect...which is weird since different ggxrd and p4u2 versions can work together.

So can asia version players play with the american version players? I tried with a friend who has asia and he said it couldn't connect...which is weird since different ggxrd and p4u2 versions can work together.

It should work. Maybe the netcode was being wonky that time.

Just introducing myself.  I picked the game up for the NA launch.

Loving the game so far though a couple of bad Chaos v Gordeau fights almost made me put the game down.  I'm picking up Hilda for a while, and I'm down to play about anytime I'm on.  Feel free to add me.

oh yeah I have this game too, mashing stuff with nanase

EDIT: ohey there's a beginner's thread that I totally should have posted in instead

Scrolling through this thread I can tell there's some east coast support. Good to know. Hoping mine comes a day earlier than estimated (Greensboro, NC to Greenwood, SC can't possibly take more than a day. I'm onto you, UPS!!) I'll probably spend an hour or two learning the controls. Maybe more if I'm feeling ignorant. Anyone want to fight my day one character?

GG to everyone I fought today. Especially to DarkKnight200 who gave me an incredible long set that destroyed my win/lose ratio but was very fun.I would like to apologize to KID_CHARIZARD, I had controller input problems but I was host so I should have dealt with it or at least not leave unexpectedly. 

-sigh- GGs to people, especially Rei. Was a pleasure fighting you.

Shoutouts to lag spikes and dropping combos. This netcode can be really weird sometimes,

GGs to players in Hakensann's room~

Does that room EVER close?

He leaves it on most of the time, since Twitch and all, but he does close it for when he plays other games on his PS3 I think. He could be streaming something else and the room would stay up tho :T

Not sure if you fought me, since I do hang out in that room a lot, but ggs if so. 

GGs to those I fought yesterday in Ranked and Player matches if you happen to be here. Been sleeping on UNIEL the last few months, thankfully a good friend of mine has helped me come back. Main Eltnum but would like to sub Linne or Yuzu. Eager to learn matchups, PSN handle is to the left of this post (just say you're from Dustloop.)

I wish people didn't make 5+ player rooms. whenever I run into guys I want to play against, it's always in the middle of some giant 8 player waiting festival with some 0-2 bars sprinkled on top.

I wish people didn't make 5+ player rooms. whenever I run into guys I want to play against, it's always in the middle of some giant 8 player waiting festival with some 0-2 bars sprinkled on top.

That's definitely annoying. That's why I hate big rooms.

Big rooms wouldn't be so annoying if you are able to play more than one match within a room. Xrd handled that perfectly.

GG´s to Taken34. The Orie vs Carmine matchup feels quite difficult for Orie, of course not as difficult as Gordeau, Waldstein or Merkava (huge hitboxes yo!) but still hard.