Tigre

[UNIEL] Online Matchmaking

I think I fought the same guy. He was white ranked with 0 RIP.

What is he trying to accomplish? Getting a red name before he's even had a match finished?

;_; His Vatista was ass... who constantly runs away with Vatista and spams her beam?

Reminds me of Hildas who run away and spam skewer.

Reminds me of Hildas who run away and spam skewer.

Only difference is that hilda needs that.

Yea just that. Hilda is no good for rushin ppl.

Hilda isn't a great RTSD character, true, but she has a lot of good tools for zoning and keeping mid-screen pressure, decently good blockstrings (especially on netplay, though I admit the same is true for skewer spam), long normals, one of the best 2As in the game, and the only true 50/50 in the game. Doing nothing but spamming skewer is not a smart or effective way to play her in pretty much any matchup, not because skewer is bad, per se, but because it basically ignores all of her actually good options and can be circumvented quite easily.

Even just jumping back and pushing buttons in the sky is better in many cases than mashing skewers. Her air normals are longer than much of the rest of the cast's and often confirm into actual combos off random hits.

In summary: Yes, netplay makes fireball pressure stronger and yes, Hilda is not superb at close-range, but no, it is not the only or best way to play Hilda, and should in fact be getting her killed 9 times out of 10 if that's all she does.

Agreed Tari.

Anyways, GGs to a few people. Shoutouts to lag and dropping combos because of it. When there's lag, boy does it lag.

GGs people Ive played over the last few days. Slowly getting the hang of Orie again. Now if I could just work on not having terrible execution.

Any players on East coast feel free to add me, new to the game but plan on putting in a lot of work. Even turned one of my non fg playing friends on to it (finally hooked him lol).

Any players on East coast feel free to add me, new to the game but plan on putting in a lot of work. Even turned one of my non fg playing friends on to it (finally hooked him lol).

What's your psn?

I am pretty new at this game. Anyone willing to play with me online? I am EC/MW.

Hello.  I just wanted to publicize ahead of time that between 7-8pm Central I will be hosting a lobby for a couple of hours(most likely that long).  If anyone is interested they can feel free to join.  Microphones are encouraged but not required.  It will probably be at most 5 people.  Skill level is any.  It is purely for fun and learning!

Rules: 2bar connection minimum, No trolls, No sandbaggers.  There will be some sort of consecutive turn limit.  It will depend on how big the room is.

I would like to stream it but that will likely not happen.  I have been having serious freezing issues on my PC for some time and streaming exacerbates the problem.

I live in IL. PSN ID=Arcknight9202.  Look for it if you're on.

(I just wanted to make this in advance since the last few times I have tried to play I have had some seriously bad luck attracting opponents)

I'm down to get in if I'm home in time.

The only thing I would like to encourage is that all participants choose the training stage as it is the least laggy stage in the game.

Enter the void, surrender yourself, be guided by the inner shadow, and give into Destruction!

Sorry I wasn't home.

Enter the void, surrender yourself, be guided by the inner shadow, and give into Destruction!

GGs to the people I fought last night and early this morning. Shoutouts to the Merkava, of all characters ragequitting against my Hilda.

Looking for some other waldstein's with more experience to play hit me up if interested. Any other players are welcome to add me as well.

psn jandrmayers

I only play Wald for fun (mainly cuz of dat Rugal grab) but you might be interested in someone who's only one state below you. lol We should have a good connection.