Tigre

[UNIEL] Online Matchmaking

GGs to the pjsWinning room

and to jyuuken67 and his gross Byakuya and X_MELTYBLOOD_X01 for kicking my ass with everyone else except Hilda. So much to learn...

Probably a silly question, but do people in the US still generally netplay this game, anymore? I went on earlier (5PM EST) and there were only 2 people in Player Matches.

Probably a silly question, but do people in the US still generally netplay this game, anymore? I went on earlier (5PM EST) and there were only 2 people in Player Matches.

Yes. There's some regulars that are on every day, plus the usual influx of newbies (somehow? I'm not sure why, but they're there)

It's not crowded, but it's not dead either.

If you don't find rooms in player match, open one yourself. 

GGs to everyone. It's been a WHILE since I played this game

Compared to P4U2, this game is just more relaxing to play for me and doesn't feel "cheap" in terms of mechanics. I don't even mind losing many times in a row being that this game is just fun to really get into (and this is coming from a Chaos player, lol). I just hope that once I get back into the swing of things, I'll be a competent player who can at least give you a run for your money with some enjoyable fights.

GGs to everyone. It's been a WHILE since I played this game

Compared to P4U2, this game is just more relaxing to play for me and doesn't feel "cheap" in terms of mechanics. I don't even mind losing many times in a row being that this game is just fun to really get into (and this is coming from a Chaos player, lol). I just hope that once I get back into the swing of things, I'll be a competent player who can at least give you a run for your money with some enjoyable fights.

Then I'm glad I fought you before you shook off all of your rust. I was able to grasp a lot from that fight. Though I think it'll be a while before I get used to the sheer patience involved with fighting against cautious people. lol

Completely new to the game and I've only played it for a day, but I've given about half the characters a try now and I'm very much loving this game.

I plan to start getting into online once I've gotten a feel for all the characters and then decided on a temporary main or two.

On 30/4/2016 at 7:34 PM, Ronin said:

is there a discord for Uniel ?

Looking for this!