Tigre

[UNIEL] Online Matchmaking

Quebec -> Tennessee would probably be a solid 2 to 3 bar, if you have good internet. Might as well try.

I don't know that I play Nanase in a really "rushdown" fasion though. Playing against a decent Hilda is gonna be a learning experience for sure. In the matchup thread, all I read is how Nanase is frreeeeeee for Hilda, and then I go online and they all get BTFU by 236b. I'm starting to think bad Hildas are making me develop bad habits.

Edit: Average 2 bar. Eeerrh. I'd rather not. I love playing good players who'll force me to up my game, but not in this delay. I want to fight the player, not the game.

One thing that's clear is I need to learn where the holes in her pressure is.

Quebec -> Tennessee would probably be a solid 2 to 3 bar, if you have good internet. Might as well try.

I don't know that I play Nanase in a really "rushdown" fasion though. Playing against a decent Hilda is gonna be a learning experience for sure. In the matchup thread, all I read is how Nanase is frreeeeeee for Hilda, and then I go online and they all get BTFU by 236b. I'm starting to think bad Hildas are making me develop bad habits.

Edit: Average 2 bar. Eeerrh. I'd rather not. I love playing good players who'll force me to up my game, but not in this delay. I want to fight the player, not the game.

One thing that's clear is I need to learn where the holes in her pressure is.

Oh yeah GGs Icekin. Sorry our conn wasn't super smooth.

Also GGs to the PJS lobby.

Lag, lag, lag.

Tonight was a terrible play session. The entire network even went down. GG. Can't tech grabs, block, and dropping combos.

I'm surprisingly short on people to play, so if anyone's in the north east coast area and is usually up around 9 pm - 2 am, please add me on PSN, or make a mention and I will. Everyone on my list (and it's not a big list) is either 1-2 bars or hates playing against Nanase, so I'm never comfortable inviting people for 1v1's.

im NJ if you wanna verse my sick day 1 waldstein.

im NJ if you wanna verse my sick day 1 waldstein.

I'm in NY and you're in NJ. I don't understand why we lagged.

I'm in NY and you're in NJ. I don't understand why we lagged.

i have no idea the connections for me were fucked up all night until like 2AM vOv it would be fine and then suddenly 1 FPS

i have no idea the connections for me were fucked up all night until like 2AM vOv it would be fine and then suddenly 1 FPS

It's been screwing up for me too. The whole network went down for a while. Must have been the servers.

If you wanna play Vatista, just say, I haven't really played many tbh so I actually need the exp.

It's just that I don't have much experience playing as her, either, so if you don't mind using me as a punching bag, I might go for it next time.

PSN is zeth_beezy. New to anime style fighting games, so looking to set up some player lobbies and grind it out. Hit me up if you want to get in some games.

GGs to everyone I just played except the Seths Players cause I play way too many Seth players >.>

GGs to Krieg and some other EU players who might be here. I got a new home network set up, and it feels like it might be the cause of my lag spikes. Gotta figure it out before a tournament I'm gonna play in next weekend.

And man, I gotta stop charging Flash Kick all the damn time and actually block overheads :v:

GGs, I'm at home too and even though the connection isn't terrible, I get some pretty shitty spikes from time to time.

I'm sorry if I bullied Vatista. She's way too cute tho :(

GGs to ranked, including but not limited to the plethora of Linne players prowling the alleys of ranked at night, some of which appear to make highly frequent use of assault j.C on oki.

Edited by Orrax

Hi dudes, newish seth player here looking for some guys to play, hard to find a good connection on match making!

I'm from the UK so add me up on psn and let's play some

I'm an EU Uniel player :D I play Linne, and i'll restart using Chaos and Seth when i'll repair my arcade stick in these days :D . If someone wants to play with me sometimes, please add me on psn.

PSN ID: TastiestMuffin

GGs to Keech4513 for the two matches today xD Connection, despite of showing One Bar only, was not bad.

[sorry if i made mistakes, i'm not english xD]

I have had this game for a while, but I'm still kind of a scrub. If you're willing to try the connection with me, I'd be up for playing tomorrow. I live in Finland, so the connection shouldn't even be unbearably terrible.

merging this with the netplay topic. Because that's where this belongs.