Tigre

[UNIEL] Online Matchmaking

also cherry blossom stage drops frames for almost everyone, and vat drops frames on almost every stage but training stage because of her effects

Sorry, I didn't know about blossom stage. I just though the trees looks pretty D: 

GGs to Dusk, Sk8, gli, Shine and everyone else today. I was pleasantly surprised by how many games I got in today.

did someone just turn off all the netplay right when I got on? =3

I saw a couple of rooms, got like four matches in, and suddenly barren wasteland

Played you earlier.. ggs man. Kind of wished you accepted my 1v1 request earlier :p

anynyan EC nettopurei?

Hey I'm EC (Cincinnati, Ohio).  You can add me and I'll play.  I'm generally on at around 12:30AM till about 3:00AM every night. 

GGs Shadow. :3

Sorry if I was acting a little weird in that last round, I kept trying to jump assault and it wouldn't come out. Still don't know why. Is there a window I'm not aware of? or am I just terrible at holding the forward key? ;_;

I think I'm starting to figure some thing out against Vatista. Here's something that's bugging me though: does shielding Vatista's air attacks actually do anything? Doesn't feel like she gives a shit. Or maybe I'm shielding the wrong things. :V

GGs Shadow. :3

Sorry if I was acting a little weird in that last round, I kept trying to jump assault and it wouldn't come out. Still don't know why. Is there a window I'm not aware of? or am I just terrible at holding the forward key? ;_;

I think I'm starting to figure some thing out against Vatista. Here's something that's bugging me though: does shielding Vatista's air attacks actually do anything? Doesn't feel like she gives a shit. Or maybe I'm shielding the wrong things. :V

You know I'm not really too sure to be honest.  If you shield at just the right time you can move a little faster, but it's not like shielding is gonna punish her, it will just help you build that meter faster and get CS.  GGs btw, although I'm super late lol.

ggs to SHINE_IS_DEAD... the connection was pretty bad but i got bodied anyways so meh. Online doesn't help Seth at all :(

GGs to Pikachu and the two Hildas that bamboozled me. Hildas are like rare pokemons...when you run into a real good one, all hell breaks loose. Shoutouts to mah hubby doing stuff I didn't even do. - ~ -

I'd really, REALLY love some new people to play with. Anybody on EC down?

I just fired up this game for the first time in a couple of months and was pretty floored by the dire dirth of American players online. I'd heard that the NA online community for this game had tapered off a fair amount in numbers, but I hope I just logged on at a couple of particularly bad times of day for the online.

Needless to say, I'd be glad to run a few rounds with you sometime if you're online pretty often. I'm away from my PS3 at the moment but I'll send you a friend request on Vita.

My tolerance for delay is just too low for netplay. 4 is fine. 3 is alright, as long as it's solid. 2 or less I can't stand.

And I get 2 to Anita. :C

Does anyone still play fairly often? Just looking for more people to play with(and maybe add?) though I live on WC so my connection might be pretty bad with some people, but I would obviously give it a try first. I also am on fairly often so I'm kinda always looking for people to play.

So who's still playing under night?

Enter the void, surrender yourself, be guided by the inner shadow, and give into the Red Destruction!

Trying to get games either later tonight or tomorrow, I live on the east coast

Enter the void, surrender yourself, be guided by the inner shadow, and give into the Red Destruction!

I live on the east coast as well Hyde, I'll add you when I get back to my systems later on tonight and we can run some matches if you're still online. I haven't been online much lately whenever I've been playing UNIEL because I've just recently picked up Yuzuriha and have been grinding it out in training mode for a bit with her, but I really should get back on that netplay.

I also add you, brownrice. I'm east coast, but it can't hurt to see how well our connections mesh.

Alright Sanosuke, my psn is HydeKido

Alright Sanosuke, my psn is HydeKido

Will be adding you also, anyone else down for a lobby tonight?! .:twirls thumbs:.

Will be adding you also, anyone else down for a lobby tonight?! .:twirls thumbs:.

Alright sounds good.

EU Eltnum looking for people to play.

Go ahead and add me on PSN(Please leave a message so I know where it's from)Im active for most of the day.

PSN: Wokker