Tigre

[UNIEL] Online Matchmaking

I have no idea what I'm doing in this game. It's so hard to open someone up with Vatista for me. This charge/negative edge crap WAY outside my comfort zone.

I have no idea what I'm doing in this game. It's so hard to open someone up with Vatista for me. This charge/negative edge crap WAY outside my comfort zone.

Sorry BloodWolf, was a bit frustrated myself.

I don't blame you. I can see this game being frustrating. I try so hard to be offensive, but even IF I get a hit in, I still can't make it into a combo.

I don't blame you. I can see this game being frustrating. I try so hard to be offensive, but even IF I get a hit in, I still can't make it into a combo.

It's like you have no room to be offensive if you try, lol.

Not to mention I've never played a charge character, so I'm not even sure how to go about it. I've done some combos in training mode, but neutral in this game is beyond me as of now.

Not to mention I've never played a charge character, so I'm not even sure how to go about it. I've done some combos in training mode, but neutral in this game is beyond me as of now.

Struggling with Gordeau/Hilda atm.

I would play Hilda for the swords, but I just can't. I can't hate the character I'm playing..and I decided I'd try to branch out with the charge character. I didn't think about the fact I'd be doing negative edge at the same time though.. I feel like my hands are playing two separate games of Twister and there is a drunk monkey next to me all angry and pissing all over the spinning needle...

I would play Hilda for the swords, but I just can't. I can't hate the character I'm playing..and I decided I'd try to branch out with the charge character. I didn't think about the fact I'd be doing negative edge at the same time though.. I feel like my hands are playing two separate games of Twister and there is a drunk monkey next to me all angry and pissing all over the spinning needle...

Hopefully it's a phase we'll get through.

Thanks for the games Kwanzai, Judgelb, and Nemesis <3

Eltnum is waifuism <3

ggs to all the peeps tonight - chaos is fun but god is this dude hard lol I love his ass 

but real talk - i always noticed you in BB lobbies and such cause for some reason your name is really aesthetic 

but i dont even know you! lol 

Ggs to jrell and bloodwolf, I cant see how people play vatista with all those weird charge moves xP. Really wanted to play more cuz I kept feeling bullshitted even though I have no clue how this game works really xD

Honestly, I don't know how people play this character either. I'm struggling with it, but I'm hoping if I lose enough I might start getting the hang of it. GGs though.

ggs to the multiple ranked and player matches.

Wanted to stay longer, but I had to get off and take a break. I should probably spend more time in the lab anyway.

Eltnum is waifuism <3

ggs to all the peeps tonight - chaos is fun but god is this dude hard lol I love his ass 

but real talk - i always noticed you in BB lobbies and such cause for some reason your name is really aesthetic 

but i dont even know you! lol 

LOL yo that's why it seems like people avoid my rooms and don't join my cab in BB easy to remember a scrub. Yo props to dat Chaos, and you didn't drop him day 1 like other people. Educate them with that book and reptile

GGs to mcshadow and a few others in ranked. Still an uphill battle to improve but I'm slowly getting there.

Uphill battle? I don't even know who I want to main yet, lol

I thought it'd be Carmine, but this game makes it hard to choose >_<

Uphill battle? I don't even know who I want to main yet, lol

I thought it'd be Carmine, but this game makes it hard to choose >_<

I laid eyes on Gordeau, it was a done deal. :yaaay:

I wanted to main Hilda but decided to sub instead.

GGs to everyone I played today. I feel like I'm very slowly getting the hang of things. I still don't know what to do when thrown in the corner besides guess high/low on wakeup, but I'm getting there. Well played everyone.

haven't gotten a chance to say it yet, so GGs to all in my set lobbies or the PhantomIndex lobby or wherever else I was floating around.

GGs to everyone in ranked.

I suck so badly against Merk, Gord, and Vatista lol.

I move so fast I run into her projectiles when I don't want to XD

Ggs to everyone I played in various player lobbies I hit up.  I REALLY need to stop relying on getting damage in neutral/defensive situations and actually develop a pressure game.  This isn't just a UNIEL specific problem either : /.