Tigre

[UNIEL] Online Matchmaking

A humble request to all the people on ranked, please stop randomly guessing on wakeup between mashing/throwing and dragon punching...like this is really REALLY FUCKING ANNOYING AND NOT VERY GOOD.

A humble request to all the people on ranked, please stop randomly guessing on wakeup between mashing/throwing and dragon punching...like this is really REALLY FUCKING ANNOYING AND NOT VERY GOOD.

That's saying stay and block.

It's still week 1, people are still figuring out how/if they can break out of pressure.

Its not a very humble request if you curse right after you make it....

On that note let players develop they will eventually break the habits or figure out something that works for them its still very early in this game and people are barely getting their physical copies now.

Oh wow your that Sion I fought the other day that for some reason has 1 mill RIP. I really hope your joking with this. Because this is literally all you did in our 2 matches. And they were mirror matches mind you

ggs to people. The air game is weak in this one (no back air dashing, air block, air grab). Very... different

I agree 100%. There is air shield though.

Welcome to the hell that's week 2 fighting game.

Shield blocks most things in the air.

Oh wow your that Sion I fought the other day that for some reason has 1 mill RIP. I really hope your joking with this. Because this is literally all you did in our 2 matches. And they were mirror matches mind you

Yeah and you probably won too, also were you dropping combos/under 1 bar because I do have a bad habit of mashing on drops even when the other person clearly has frame advantage?  Also it takes like 200-300 matches to hit 1million...I'm not the Gordeau with like 1.5k games played or whatever it is now.

GGs.

Had to take a break after getting frustrated in the middle of the day. Cooled my head and did a lot better tonight.

GGs especially to Vree and Ctrlalt.

I sense a baaaaad storm coming from the ones here.

Let's just break this up guys.

Lol nah I wont say anything. 

GGs.

Had to take a break after getting frustrated in the middle of the day. Cooled my head and did a lot better tonight.

GGs especially to Vree and Ctrlalt.

I remember your Yuzu, twas pretty good, though the match start was always the same lol.

Lol nah I wont say anything. 

Alright cool

That's cuz you use Linne. I either try to hit you right away or back up and try to keep you off me, lol

Or sometimes I 421C now, Idk.

Success varies `3`

Jeez, now I feel like an extra mean asshole.  I should know better then to vent on a forum by now.

I gotta figure out my shield times against Linne, I know you were one of the ones I fought today/yesterday Bolt ggs.  I feel like when she is at Minus frames she can sit right in the sweet spot outside of my 2B and still have normals wayyyyy faster then mine.  That and I got hit byfireball>roll>thrown like a zillion times.

Jeez, now I feel like an extra mean asshole.  I should know better then to vent on a forum by now.

I gotta figure out my shield times against Linne, I know you were one of the ones I fought today/yesterday Bolt, and I just sit there totally confused.  I feel like when she is at Minus frames she can sit right in the sweet spot outside of my 2B and still have normals wayyyyy faster then mine.  That and I got hit byfireball>roll>thrown like a zillion times.

It's only gonna work for the first 2 weeks so I might as well go nuts with it now lol, i'm unsafe after fireball>dash, but sometimes I can still DP after to catch the mash.

I've also fought like 20 Sions so I know how to fight her better than the other characters by far. For now i'll just say if you fight Linne you can get her after 5C if they do overheads a lot, it's easy to screw up. It's C>slight delay > Hold C.

And don't worry dude, it happens to all of us. Live and Learn.

Okay that's good to know I thought it was plus because I tried mashing 2A twice after predicting a roll post fireball, or do I have to shield the fireball to make the above happen?  The real scariest thing about Linne is assault C in 2 bar or less connection.

Okay that's good to know I thought it was plus because I tried mashing 2A twice after predicting a roll post fireball or do I have to shield the fireball to make the above happen..  The real scariest thing about Linne is assault C in 2 bar or less connection.

It is quite terrifying.

Funny part is every time I try to fake the overhead and do 2A, they block. It encourages me to be more braindead XD.

I'm pretty sure if you green shield the fireball though i'm screwed, it can be DP'd after i'm pretty sure, would genuinely surprise me if not.

Despite the elitnum army, more experience can't hurt, i'm down for playing you again at some point, I also expand this offer to anyone maining the Top 3, I really need help against Wald and Merkava.

They must be hiding in player matches, I don't have much vs Eltnum experience.

Pro tip against Merkava if you shield the last hit of his the 100 meter mudamuda super, everyone I have checked so far can 2A it.  Other then that I'm pretty sure everyone is lacking Merkava experience every one I have played has had a very different style.