Tigre

[UNIEL] Online Matchmaking

im sooo tired of working hard and dying...where is my grim reaper buttons T.T

if you cant beat em, join em i guess. evo is going to be full of gordeau i bet. so annoying.

Literally just bought this game like ten minutes ago, it's downloading as we speak. I won't be online for a few because I'll be learning from the ground up, but feel free to add me for matches once I start getting a hang of the game. My psn is the same as my username on here.

GGs to all the players i 1V1 today in my lobby love playing so many Yuzu and Seth  :v:

On a more serious note i do love the game so really GGs to everyone i played. I will be hosting a lobby for Westcoast players cause i hardly see any lobbys for us for about an hour or so while i work out. I might do this everyday from 9-10PM PST because thats the time i take to do my daily exercise. Feel free to stop by and play some games.

I am going to get on and play some lobby matches in about a hour so if anyone wants to play or something feel free to message me or add me! ^ ^ 

holy fuck when the lag is bad in this game the lag is bad. completely unplayable. Don't think I had '2 bars' this bad in BB.

yeah i got some pretty bad connections. I fought a linne and the game ran in slow mo. Might stick to lobbies.

I find that the bars are pretty random, you almost never know what a connection is going to be like going in even with 4 bars

I don't know if I would really put it like that. There's odd connections here and there, but for the most part, almost every 3-4 bar connection I've had was fine. One exception that really confused me, but that's all it was, an exception to an otherwise very reliable indicator.

I played super bad tonight, but GG to everyone I played.

Shoutouts to that Orie that called me out on my terrible habits. I know what I'm working on now. Pls play me more if you read this.

What's funny to me is how no matter how bad the lag is my opponent can always hit their combos, and continue playing as if it was 4 bars.

What's funny to me is how no matter how bad the lag is my opponent can always hit their combos, and continue playing as if it was 4 bars.

It depends on who their/you're playing as. To be honest, i can't land Seth's combos at all online but i can land Eltnum's combos easily.

It can also depend on the person. I rely on visual cues a lot, so lag really screws me up. People who operate totally off muscle memory can just roll out that confirm.

Someone told me that the game was laggy but i still hit all my combos perfectly and in my point of view the game was running smoothly so idk if it was what others see on their side or what.