Tigre

[UNIEL] Video/Stream Thread

http://www.chainshift.com

The UNiEL matchvid database I’ve been helping work on is finally up! Like Horibuna but with timestamps to get to the matches you really want to see! Also with streams and more stuff to come! Shout outs to Pete from Melty DB for making this all happen! Also to: @waitingintheair (@ Mizuumi), @dakidukno (@ Kakuge Kings) and @NLucafs for their help. Thank you to HydeGaming1 for the reuploads! We’ve put a lot of hard work into this & we hope you enjoy and learn from it!

By far the most amazing thing yet. Genius!!

I know im fairly new here but I wanted to post this in here. Its my video where i talk a little about what the game itself has to offer. I don't go too indepth in mechanics or characters. I love fighting games but bad at the tech, maybe worse at exacustion anyways hope people like it. I plan on doing some UNIEL videos on my channel as well. I look forward to seeing everyone elses content hoping i can learn and get better. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyOvAbk_VUo

I'm about to start streaming some UNiEL in about 20 minutes on my channel. Starting with some training room and moving into online for the first time. I could use some help and advice from you guys. It's on www.twitch.tv/day1combos

Does anyone know if UNIEL matches on The Fall Classic were streamed/recorded by anyone? Brackets up to top8 were supposed to be played on FunkyP just right now and I'm looking at Challonge & see that there's only top8 left for Saturday finals :psyduck:

The tournament ended up starting an hour early and pools finished before KOF Top 8 could finish. So, it didn't get streamed ;.; Not sure if anyone recorded it. Top 8 will be on stream tomorrow though.