Tigre

[UNIEL] News & Gameplay Discussion

>>Happy Birthday

You cheeky bastards . . . so [excluding unknowns, and assuming you can't just manually set your system] the soonest anyone can platinum the game is on Waldstein's birthday (9/15) :vbang:

And we just had Yuzu's birthday this Sunday :v:

Also, those are some nice trophy descriptions, heh.

Waldstein confirmed for best birthday

Just play Orie. That's my answer to anyone asking who to play.

No, i hate her :v:

From what you guys are telling me, the chars that may fit my style more are Cruella Hilda and Vatista. BTW I forgot to say that I love projectile spamming :kitty:

And we just had Yuzu's birthday this Sunday :v:

Also, those are some nice trophy descriptions, heh.

Happy Belated Birthday Yuzuriha~

12072000.jpg

Can you be GRD broken during vorpal? I assume so, but do you lose access to vorpal or chain shift if you do get GRD broken? Since Chain Shift takes the GRD you have an converts it to meter, I'd assume you couldn't do that if you don't have access to your GRD.

>>Happy Birthday

You cheeky bastards . . . so [excluding unknowns, and assuming you can't just manually set your system] the soonest anyone can platinum the game is on Waldstein's birthday (9/15) :vbang:

LOL, so Waldstein's birthday is on the central america's countries independence day? :v:

Hey, makes sense, he's pretty much a non-green super-Blanka :v:

Can you be GRD broken during vorpal? I assume so, but do you lose access to vorpal or chain shift if you do get GRD broken? Since Chain Shift takes the GRD you have an converts it to meter, I'd assume you couldn't do that if you don't have access to your GRD.

yes and yes

Doesn't the IWEXs trophy says to use everyone's IWEXs tho? I have a doubt esp since it's a silver trophy.

Yeah, getting GRD broken during Vorpal immediately takes you out of Vorpal. You can see it happen in the first round of the first match here about 40 seconds in via Veil Off hit. You can't use concentrate, assault, any shields, or guard thrust/cancel during GRD break either. It's really terrible.

Doesn't the IWEXs trophy says to use everyone's IWEXs tho? I have a doubt esp since it's a silver trophy.

Yeah, it says 全キャラクター (all character).

Has anyone who ordered from Amiami gotten the email to pay for their preorder yet?  I haven't received mine yet, which is a bit worrying since Amiami usually sends it out like a week in advance.

So anyone know around what time JPN PSN usually gets updated? I'm assuming it wont be right at midnight. 

So anyone know around what time JPN PSN usually gets updated? I'm assuming it wont be right at midnight. 

I think it was around 7-8pm PST that it updated when AH3LM was released.  HK store was a few hours after that.

I think it was around 7-8pm PST that it updated when AH3LM was released.  HK store was a few hours after that.

So we can be ready about 7-8pm tomorrow to download digitally right? the hype is real cant wait much longer xD

Has anyone who ordered from Amiami gotten the email to pay for their preorder yet?  I haven't received mine yet, which is a bit worrying since Amiami usually sends it out like a week in advance.

I haven't gotten my email from Amiami either. I was honestly worried it was just me.

Just to let you guys know, I got the e-mail form Amiami a few minutes ago. So hopefully, you'll be getting yours soon or it's already waiting in your inbox ^,^