Tigre

[UNIEL] News & Gameplay Discussion

Just saw my email and confirmed payment (used EMS, heard it's ridiculously fast). Waiting for it.

... and waiting for other 5 copies I'll be selling lolololololo

Oh boy, I didn't get any e-mail still. A little worried, I think the reason might be because I switched over to EMS a week ago or so. I hope they didn't delay it for that.

Did anyone else here preorder the physical copy from Play-Asia? I'm wondering when they'll be shipping the game...

If you pre-order from Play-Asia, they should start shipping sometime tomorrow right?

They should do, should get the email to say so as well, I wish I didnt do ecomomy shipping now, but meh...

Confirmed my AmiAmi order, as well, though I didn't notice the letter at first because it was marked as read for some reason. Double-check your inbox, people!

Already confirmed payment 2 copies for UNIEL from AmiAmi, hope I can get this game soon has posible, A friend gonna bought it from PSN so, still gonna play it 1 day, tought.

I respect all of you who have the patience to wait for their copy to arrive.

I could never have that much patience, which is why I always buy digital.

I am like a little child when it comes to new games, I always want everything asap...

Anyone knows if there are shops that will give a gift: poster, bag, card, etc . . . if i bought the game from there ?

Like: Gamers, Traders, Animate

Anyone knows if there are shops that will give a gift: poster, bag, card, etc . . . if i bought the game from there ?

Like: Gamers, Traders, Animate

amiami gives out "Original IC Card Stickers" and CDJapan has a postcard, thats all I know of.

http://youtu.be/jsZ6Tt78ANs?t=2m25s

Here Sion does a block string that goes 2B > 2C > 5B > 5A > 5B > 2B > 5C > 2C. Is all of it past the 5A an auto combo? And does moves in the auto combo have different frame advantage properties than their regular counterparts?

You can only use a move once per chain, but the ones in an autocombo don't count, so in your example he's able to use 5B 2B and 2C twice. http://in-birth.wikia.com/wiki/Offense has a more thorough explanation at Passing Link.

Is dustloop the main forum to discuss UNIEL? Or are people going to mostly be in melty bread? Or is it going to be mostly scattered?

Is dustloop the main forum to discuss UNIEL? Or are people going to mostly be in melty bread? Or is it going to be mostly scattered?

I believe the intent, similar to the new AH3 forums on DL, is to make this the main site for UNIEL. We had a rather large convo on this a while back.

I respect all of you who have the patience to wait for their copy to arrive.

I could never have that much patience, which is why I always buy digital.

I am like a little child when it comes to new games, I always want everything asap...

good luck managing your HDD space :v: