Tigre

[UNIEL] News & Gameplay Discussion

Anyone who pre-ordered from Play-Asia get their copy shipped yet? Mine still hasn't yet.

Not yet, brah. Still in "preparing shipment" status.

The wait is fucking killing me > :(

I really, really hope that by the time that i get at my home in 1 hour with 10 mins the game is out on the psn so i can download it

The wait is fucking killing me > :(

I really, really hope that by the time that i get at my home in 1 hour with 10 mins the game is out on the psn so i can download it

a quien vas a usar, marica? :kitty:

No tengo idea joto, quiero tantearlos a todos antes de decidir, pero me llaman la atencion Vatista (mai waifu), Gordeau y Waldstein

Would it matter if i bought from HK store? I would still be able to play with all you lovely people who bought from JPN right? 

What a shame that it's not coming to the ps4, I would have bought it now if it were. I guess I'm just gonna wait for ggxrd and keep watching the gameacho matches of UNIEL. :'(

Would it matter if i bought from HK store? I would still be able to play with all you lovely people who bought from JPN right? 

Pretty sure you would.

I can still use my JP BBCP to play with guys that have the US version.

It's not a definite until we have someone test that.

you can't play JJASB between US and JP versions iirc, I have a feeling HK<>JP will be fine with this, but I haven't seen it confirmed.

Anyone rapid refreshing the JPN PSN? rofl

I'm waiting for that one "UNIB IS OUT" tweet to pop up, and then i'll be rushing to my PS3.

My mom and sis are playin Zelda, but I've got my ps3 turned on and ready to download at a completely average 500-1mb/s! Hope there's not gonna be any day 1 color dlc or anything like that (even though I'll have an extra 1000 yen). Just gotta get the psn card now amd not screw up like I did with CP (didn'thave enough money on my card).

I'm waiting for that one "UNIB IS OUT" tweet to pop up, and then i'll be rushing to my PS3.

There's a tweet?

they already twitted this by jpt midnight, when the physical copies were already rocking in streams and the 4gamer article came out :V