Tigre

[UNIEL] News & Gameplay Discussion

My download finished. Curious on the netcode though. Just praying its not bad. Might hop on and try a match or two to see how stable it is

My download finished. Curious on the netcode though. Just praying its not bad. Might hop on and try a match or two to see how stable it is

Netcode was handled by arcsys, so I doubt it's unbearable. If anything, you can expect Blazblue tier netcode.

Netcode was handled by arcsys, so I doubt it's unbearable. If anything, you can expect Blazblue tier netcode.

Is this supposed to instill confidence?

Yea the netcode could always be bad anyway. Not like BBs is good. Its just decent

Someone on rankings has already done 210 matches wtf

oh my fucking god i think color squares are in this too

Is this supposed to instill confidence?

Well, let's be honest.

Street Fighter/ Capcom netcode isn't much better, if at all.

Tekken... I can't speak on. 

Random Anime fighter netcode is either non-existent or poop.

Point is, considering it isn't gonna get much better than the aforementioned netcodes (unless it's using GGPO maybe). If you're gonna play online, you'd be better off with Arcsys netcode, or capcom, than anyone else's.

Goddamn it, they fucked up with the display options, not that it is game breaking but type b doesn't allow for the same options as BB, instead it does some weird ass resolution

Fucking Waldstein, he feels like everything that i want Tager to be :v:

He feels so intuitive to use.

anyone wanna split it with me? I'll split ultimax in return or pass ya cash if you're going to TSB

Screw you guys :(

Amiami and P-A are being asses and they don't send my shit :vbang:

Welp, I can't pay until 27th on amiami so I'll get it a little delayed, haha. Still, I want to play it so bad XD