Tigre

[UNIEL] News & Gameplay Discussion

You can add me if you want. We'll lag like shit but lol, better than nothing

Hehe, that's what I like to think. We might discover a new kind of lag unknown to this world, but hey, it really is better than nothing (I'm actually very grateful). I'll add you as well Darkshowdo.

Let's seeeee.... Oh. Quick question! Waldstein's infite grab: Is it still present in the game?

I have been following UNI for just about everything, but maybe something like a quick patch/update has slipped by me. (  'o')/

Maybe players have put their pride on the line & decided not to do it anymore.  :v:

Thanks. I'm honestly not that worried about people abusing it. For one, you have to be (the unpopular?) Waldstein. Two, you'd have to be pretty silly to do it in a match (assuming you are in the lead).

I love the focus on ground footsies in this game. It encourages people to not just jump in blindly.

I'm so glad this isn't a jump happy game. It actually forces you to time your jumps well. Loving the focus on neutral game as well

Oh! Like Kagami here anybody who ordered from AmiAMi got it shipped about an hour ago.

The wait for the physical copy sure is a hard one. Maybe I'll sleep for a week until it comes in. Yup! That sounds like a good idea.

On a side note (& slightly off topic, my apologies), I'd be happy if I could get a few people added on PSN for UNI. I'll certainly be pretty active for this game.

Way back when I imported BBCP, I made the mistake of not not finding people on Dustloop & ended playing by myself for the longest time.

Those were some sad months... ;_:

Ill add you im currently waiting on my copy from playasia. Psn:TheShyNinja

I love the focus on ground footsies in this game. It encourages people to not just jump in blindly.

I'm so glad this isn't a jump happy game. It actually forces you to time your jumps well. Loving the focus on neutral game as well

Yeah because you can do that on other games and other games don't have spacing game smiley-rolleyes008.gif

Okay so I did some quick math and timing, if you have a ps3 stick/controller with turbo mode you can get enough points to unlock every color in something just shy of 7 hours, assuming you use Hyde in CPU VS, set it to one round, fastest time, map C to your confirm button and put something heavy on that button. I'm sure there's a faster way but just do it and go to sleep for 7 hours zzz

That just sounds like a bonus. Being rewarded for blocking is the real treat!

Encourages people to play better, which encourages people to read better... we just all win, don't we?

Okay so I did some quick math and timing, if you have a ps3 stick/controller with turbo mode you can get enough points to unlock every color in something just shy of 7 hours, assuming you use Hyde in CPU VS, set it to one round, fastest time, map C to your confirm button and put something heavy on that button. I'm sure there's a faster way but just do it and go to sleep for 7 hours zzz

7 hours turbo? Sounds like I'll be unlocking colors along the way, starting with my characters. *nods* ( -.-)

Eltnum is giving me extreme nightmares. Always using xx > 5C > 236B > 421C > j.214A (whiff) > 5B > j.ABC > Air Throw and there is literally NOTHING I can do against this neverending broken BS, at least not with Waldstein/Orie. It literally feels like being a training dummy, once you get hit with the combo starter, you might as well put your stick to the side. Ugh. Anyone experienced this?

Thanks for the info! Sounds like it may be worth it, although personally I enjoy earning the points and unlocking along the way. I did local versus with a friend the other night for a few hours, and was able to rack up enough points to buy all of the colors for a character, so regardless of method it seems to be pretty quick (which is always welcome).

Im new to Dustloop. Just got the game a few hours ago(haven't played it yet though). Would love to have some friends to play with.

PSN: Zelel_TheBlood

Ive always been a casual player so I hope my experience here will help me improve my game.

Im new to Dustloop. Just got the game a few hours ago(haven't played it yet though). Would love to have some friends to play with.

PSN: Zelel_TheBlood

Ive always been a casual player so I hope my experience here will help me improve my game.

Welcome! If you are in search of friends, be sure to make liberal use of the player database listed in the Online Matchmaking thread. There's also a link in the thread to add yourself to the sheet if you're interested.

Welcome! If you are in search of friends, be sure to make liberal use of the player database listed in the Online Matchmaking thread. There's also a link in the thread to add yourself to the sheet if you're interested.

Oh ok cool. Thanks

Not sure if it was mentionned before but it looks like CS actually got some kind of forced proration ?

Doing 236B>236C>6C with Waldstein will make his 236C deal 1039 damage and 585 for 6C in the combo.
Doing 236B>CS>236C>6C will make it do 945 instead for 236C and 6C does 532.

Not sure if it was mentionned before but it looks like CS actually got some kind of forced proration ?

Doing 236B>236C>6C with Waldstein will make his 236C deal 1039 damage and 585 for 6C in the combo.

Doing 236B>CS>236C>6C will make it do 945 instead for 236C and 6C does 532.

Not 100% on this, but I think it's because Chain Shift takes you out of Vorpal state so you lose the 10% bonus damage.